Iselia

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

Sickjin
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Iselia

Post by Sickjin »

Is it just me, or is there always "1 Player Online" and "1 Game Active" on the Iselia ship, yet nobody is ever there? Is that something to do with hosting the server, or is it just glitchy sometimes? Anyways, I'm online right now if anyone wants to play. I'm running a Normal difficulty game in Iselia 1-1, no password. Come join me in the forest.
Aleron Ives
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Re: Iselia

Post by Aleron Ives »

The player list counts everyone, but DC/PC and GC players cannot see each other's teams, and Choice Search is also sadly won't let you see players of the opposite platform either, so it can appear to you as though there's a "ghost" user on the ship if you're on different platforms.
"Fear the HUnewearl."
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Re: Iselia

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

Sometimes GCubers join, since playing with them is not possible by default and only chatting can be done then you can only interact in the lobby, if a game is made then the user cannot be reached unless both entities decide to use certain commands, if nothing is done the game will not be avaible for v2.
Choice search will list the players that you can interact