ok soooo how do i.

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ok soooo how do i.

Post by vicviper74 »

K_I_R_E_E_K really saved my life. I couldn't figure it out. I needed the exe for this server. but wow! it is dead on this server as others..
btw K_I_R_E_E_K I figured the bank mod out, and i decided not to use it any further I felt guilt come on, as I made high powered mag and weapons. Id rather be legit. Maybe when I hit 40 Ill do a lil modding.

I been spending time with my kids spring break week. haven't been able to get on. I do wanna hook up again and actually do some play time.

help me lvl up.
Since people seem to message me for nuthin!!! I removed my messenger link ha ha ha ha
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

I believe the population regarding v2 is higher here then anywhere else ( i am not sure if this is a good new or a bad one)

There are many players that can help you lvl up, not just me, on pc my highest level is around 20, i'm sure you will find many games for you to join, simply check the main website to see if there is someone on.

Have fun.
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage
Been thanked: 0

Post by vicviper74 »

Hell yeah, got my ranger to 15... so far my mag at 32 BOOYAO.
Since people seem to message me for nuthin!!! I removed my messenger link ha ha ha ha