Question for bluecrab..

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

park
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Question for bluecrab..

Post by park »

Hey there.My question is , I registered two accounts with two different emails, one for me and one for my wife.She will play pc, I will play dc.I was testing her acc on a client that had schthack before which had my old serial ,email and it automatically added that serial to her account(despite her already generating one) by mistake.I remember you writing somewhere down in the registration form that you will ban duplicate account for different platforms or something along those lines.Will this apply to me?(dont want you to think i made two accs for the same person)(sorry for being rather noob,never did play too much pso...online during its lifetime anyway.)
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: Question for bluecrab..

Post by BlueCrab »

Send me a private message with the usernames (both of them) and the serial number/access key that was being used on schtserv.

EDIT: Assuming that I've guessed the right two usernames, it everything should be ok. Note that it doesn't look like there's any guildcards associated with the one account (but the other one has two PC guildcards). I'm guessing you just haven't registered your stuff for the Dreamcast version? Still send me the usernames just to make sure I'm right, please.
park
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by park »

BlueCrab wrote:Send me a private message with the usernames (both of them) and the serial number/access key that was being used on schtserv.

EDIT: Assuming that I've guessed the right two usernames, it everything should be ok. Note that it doesn't look like there's any guildcards associated with the one account (but the other one has two PC guildcards). I'm guessing you just haven't registered your stuff for the Dreamcast version? Still send me the usernames just to make sure I'm right, please.
Sounds like you guessed right.Ill pm you now.
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by vicviper74 »

whats the best option to choose when creating a games. any advantages and dis?
Since people seem to message me for nuthin!!! I removed my messenger link ha ha ha ha
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

That really depends on what you want, do you like questing to obtain quest prizes, do you like leveling up, do you like cmode, do you like battle mode?
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by vicviper74 »

I want weapons!! lol rares!! I want Srank weapons.. wait no thats only on bb! huh lmao
Since people seem to message me for nuthin!!! I removed my messenger link ha ha ha ha
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

If you're talking about the menu that prompts you about game type when creating a game on PSOPC, it all depends on who you want to play with. To leave things open to the greatest number of people, if you're not playing a quest, battle/challenge mode, or on ultimate difficulty, you should probably pick to allow DCv1 (although, the number of people on V1 is probably very small).

I generally leave things open to DCv2 and PC when creating games where I want to play quests.

Drop rates/spawns shouldn't be affected no matter which option you pick.
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

Sranks? Then do challenge mode with other players
If you want rares, then simply try reaching Vhard and Ultimate difficulty
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by vicviper74 »

are there any quests aside from challenge mode to get rares?
Oh and yes blue, I did mean when creating a room.
YOUR MAH BOY BLUE!!
awesome line lol
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

There are a few Specific quests to get rares.
Soul of blacksmith, central dome fire swirl, towards the future, sunset at secret base are good ones to get specific prizes, they all require something to be done in order to get them.

I do not recomend quests to hunt for rares (because rares don't drop in quests) or to lvl up, if you want to do a quest, do it for fun or for the prizes at the end (if they exist)