Auto-Ban issue

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

gameblabla
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Auto-Ban issue

Post by gameblabla »

Hello,
i have been trying to contact you over IRC but you guys ignored me, so i will do it here instead.
Someone said in the Discord server he was gay. In response, i said "Hello gay, can you show me your PSO2 avatar".
That's when i was issued an autoban from the bot for "racism".
pso.png
I really hope this is a bad joke and not you wanting to burn the bridge.
I also do not appreciate the slander against me (which is, of course, false and wrong).

Please do the right thing.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Re: Auto-Ban issue

Post by |darc| »

gameblabla wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:59 ami have been trying to contact you over IRC but you guys ignored me, so i will do it here instead.
Almost no one uses IRC anymore (unfortunately) and you mentioned this at 5:45am and left the room at 6:40am, so I don't think anyone was consciously ignoring you.
gameblabla wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:59 amSomeone said in the Discord server he was gay. In response, i said "Hello gay, can you show me your PSO2 avatar".
That's when i was issued an autoban from the bot for "racism".
I really hope this is a bad joke and not you wanting to burn the bridge.
I also do not appreciate the slander against me (which is, of course, false and wrong).

Please do the right thing.
I don't have admin/mod control on the Discord server, but I'm sure if what you say is correct BlueCrab or Ives will unban you. BlueCrab has been very busy lately so it's most likely he's completely unaware of this, I'll ping them on Discord and make sure they're aware of this.
It's thinking...
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

You have been unbanned.

Basically, you triggered the automoderator that was put in place to stop the asshat that keeps coming in and spamming the server with hateful content.
gameblabla
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
Has thanked: 0

Post by gameblabla »

Thank you for that.