Saying hi and looking trying to get a game together.

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

darkrangeresp1
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Saying hi and looking trying to get a game together.

Post by darkrangeresp1 »

Hello everyone,

I apologize for creating two accounts today, but apparently my first account for the forums is having problems. For some reason the forum wouldn't send an email to the email address I entered. So, I made a second account with adding a 1 to the end of my username and used a different email address. This one worked.

I normally play on shack, but they are down at the moment and I found this server digging around with google. I am only a gamecube player. I went through the registration and connections, and managed to log into the server sucessfully this morning. I have to leave for work soon, but I will be back on later tonight around 5:00 pm eastern standard time US. I was just wondering if anyone would care to join me for a game on the gamecube.

Take care.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: Saying hi and looking trying to get a game together.

Post by BlueCrab »

I could probably play for a little while on the Gamecube version.

EDIT: Of course I said that, and managed to forget all about it in all the other stuff I had going on today... Sorry about that. :oops:
shadowrod
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by shadowrod »

Hey Dark, welcome!

I play on gamecube and pc version in this server every night around 10:00 p.m. I would like to play with you and Bluecrab someday.
darkrangeresp1
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by darkrangeresp1 »

10:00 pm what time zone?
Seby
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Seby »

Hi ;)
I heard from Maturion about this server so i registered here and will be soon online ;) My Name is Seby,i`m from Germany and i play PSO from the beginning in 2000 on DC.I usually play on Schthack,but mostly on Izakaya.I`ve DC and GC but in the last moth i only play GC PSo cause my DC wont read the fukkin XDP and i cant change the DNS..
Also i knew Aleron Ives,played many Cmode with him..Ives are u here??????????
So,thats enough now..lets play PSO......ONLINE!