Having trouble with registering GameCube

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

somedove
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Having trouble with registering GameCube

Post by somedove »

Having a bit of difficulty trying to register my system to the server. This is possibly due to the fact that I might be punching in the wrong number, but it would great if I could get this cleared up.

Thanks!
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: Having trouble with registering GameCube

Post by BlueCrab »

Are you putting in the number with no dashes, as the registration page says? That is the most common problem that people have with the registration page.

If you are sure you're doing that correctly, what error is it giving you?
somedove
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
Been thanked: 0

Post by somedove »

I looked up to see if I have the correct serial, but I'm not 100% sure. It should be the sequence starting with two letters on the bottom of the system, correct?

This isn't my original system so it might have been already registered, but again I'm not sure. All I'm really sure is is that I'm, so far, terrible at this lol. It just continues to tell me that if the problem persists that I should get in contact with The Crabby Overlord.
Aleron Ives
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Aleron Ives »

No no, the serial number is your PSO serial number, not the serial number of your GameCube! The PSO serial comes in the game case (along with the access key) and contains only numbers.
"Fear the HUnewearl."