Update on spam errors!

This forum is for the posting of new newsposts, and it stores the site's news and comments archives. Only newsposters have access to post new news in here; if you wish to submit news, please post it in the discussion section for your particular topic. We may choose to move it here as a newspost if we find that it's worthy for the front page.
007Cheater
Founder and Ex-Admin
Founder and Ex-Admin
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Update on spam errors!

Post by 007Cheater »

As you may have notice, everytime I have upgraded the forums, we run into spam problems where you guys can't post, it says you are posting to fast or some non-sense :)

I have a solution to this but I can't find the same spot in the latest versions, I have been told its a bug in the server software for php. I have asked my server admin to upgrade to the latest version and see what happens :)

If it does not fix it, I will have to try other methods, until then I guess you can try changing your time zone to -8 again or use your second names you created for bugs like this :)
007Cheater
Founder and Ex-Admin
Founder and Ex-Admin
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by 007Cheater »

OK, I have talked to the server admin and it seems they are infact running the latest non-beta version of php. I will research more later.