Demul v0.7 alpha builds

This forum is for the posting of new newsposts, and it stores the site's news and comments archives. Only newsposters have access to post new news in here; if you wish to submit news, please post it in the discussion section for your particular topic. We may choose to move it here as a newspost if we find that it's worthy for the front page.
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Demul v0.7 alpha builds

Post by Juan »

In the past few days there have been a couple of public builds of a new test version of Demul, the Dreamcast and DC based arcade emulator for Windows.
_MetalliC_ @ emu-russia.net wrote:by many requests we decide to make public build of emulator to show and share current stage of its development.
its an alpha/preview quality product so take it AS IS.
it includes new features and new systems mentioned in this topic, many bugs fixed, as well as several unfinished parts, like new DX11NG render.
enjoy.
News source and download at emutalk.net (thanks Indiket for the heads up)
MetalliC
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Demul v0.7 alpha builds

Post by MetalliC »

real source and primary downloads there - http://forum.emu-russia.net/viewtopic.p ... 008#p24008
as well as other news about this emulation project
park
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by park »

Makes me wonder if they figured out a way to be able to link more than one "machine" together for games like slashout or spikers battle.
MetalliC
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by MetalliC »

"they" it's me. sadly, other team members (almost) inactive for a couple of years (

if you are speaking about Naomi communication board emulation - its in TODO, but do not expect it happens soon, there too much other pending tasks, especially as for single person.
park
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by park »

MetalliC wrote:"they" it's me. sadly, other team members (almost) inactive for a couple of years (

if you are speaking about Naomi communication board emulation - its in TODO, but do not expect it happens soon, there too much other pending tasks, especially as for single person.
Oh sorry I didnt expect this was all done by one person.With how much it has improved in the current release I just assumed it was a team effort , you did a fantastic job then. Its good to hear will be implemented someday.
Rester
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Rester »

With how much it has improved in the current release I just assumed it was a team effort , you did a fantastic job then.
Agree! Nice job.
:evil: :evil: :evil:
PH3NOM
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by PH3NOM »

MetalliC - Thank you for your efforts!
Demul is a great emulator, I use it often for testing my own software.

I have a request, is there any way you can add the ability to see the console text output of the program while its running?
Like the way NullDC has a separate window for console text output, while the other window renders the DC's video output.
The idea is say the basic "hello world" program will actually produce a text output, into a separate window.

Thanks again!