Isotope SoftWorks VLOG#1

This forum is for the posting of new newsposts, and it stores the site's news and comments archives. Only newsposters have access to post new news in here; if you wish to submit news, please post it in the discussion section for your particular topic. We may choose to move it here as a newspost if we find that it's worthy for the front page.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Isotope SoftWorks VLOG#1

Post by cube_b3 »

Following in the foot steps of GyroVorbis aka Falco Girgis of Elysian Shadows fame.

Corbin Annis of Isotope SoftWorks has uploaded his first video blog promoting his upcoming game SLaVE and Hypertension: Harmony of Darkness.

Additionally, the Vlog is looking to raise a modest $100 to invest in the project.
Corbin
DC Developer
DC Developer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Isotope SoftWorks VLOG#1

Post by Corbin »

I probably could have done a better job but for my first time it's not bad. Popping dat cherry. Next time I guess I could be a little more coordinated with a script but it'll have to do! =)

More stuff is coming soon, our History of Hypertension mini-series is getting off to a great start, and more development Vlogs with other team members and Jay (who is creating SLaVE) are also on the horizon.

And, last but not least, before the year is over we'll be releasing something extremely...bloody.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Re: Isotope SoftWorks VLOG#1

Post by cube_b3 »

I hear you have a rock solid PR guy, maybe ask him to script volg#2 :P.