Translated news from http://www.dreamcast.es.I had not published anything new (beware, that does not mean that things do not Dreamcast hehehe). So I opened the trunk of the unfinished ports, and with you I present to Scavenger.
SDL Scavenger is a 2-D style game Lode Runner (to collect objects and escape the bad guys). The SDL is an update of the original XScavenger but with more levels, and less bugs
Do not get bored because it has a whopping 197 levels. Scavenger can be found in many systems: PC (Win, Unix ...), GP2X, Pandora, Maemo, HOOPS ...
Features of the port:
- Compatible with SD and VMU.
- IMPORTANT: save size is increasing (as it is saved videos of your performance. Initially, takes about 37 blocks!).
- Not included level editor. However, you can recompile the game with new levels
- Off the saved screenshots.
- Recommended to use a keyboard, there are more options to explore.
You will find the download at Downloads -> IberDC. It includes the game and compiled (binary), the source code and version of Windows (32 bits). And it works nullDC luxury, so what are you waiting? : D
PS: Thank Neoblast, which also helped me in carrying out the port!
Downloads can be found HERE ('Descargar').