Christmas Deals

This forum is for the posting of new newsposts, and it stores the site's news and comments archives. Only newsposters have access to post new news in here; if you wish to submit news, please post it in the discussion section for your particular topic. We may choose to move it here as a newspost if we find that it's worthy for the front page.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Christmas Deals

Post by cube_b3 »

The Dreamcast Scene is going to be very active this fall German Publisher redspotgames won’t have a new Dreamcast game out his year, but they are not letting that get in the way of the celebrations, in order to keep the scene active they have permanently dropped prices of Wind & Water: Puzzle Battle (13.25) and Rush Rush Rally Racing (29.25).

American Publisher and Pioneer of indie games for Dreamcast GOAT Store have the best offer though, as they will give a free copy of Feet of Fury (the first indie game ever made) to anyone who buys anything from them no price limit (well the cheapest item on the store is 24 cents, just under a quarter), which is perfect cause they run the largest online Dreamcast Store, from batteries for your VMU to Japanese imports they have everything at economical prices.

Lastly Dreamcast fans don’t foget NG:Dev.Team have just released Dreamcast’s only new game Fast-Striker :).

Source: Dreamcast-Scene
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Re: Christmas Deals

Post by cube_b3 »

No Hyper Links For DC Emuers.
Christuserloeser
Been thanked: 0

Post by Christuserloeser »

cube_b3 wrote:No Hyper Links For DC Emuers.
And why's that ?! I mean you gotta be kidding! :?
Insane homebrew collector.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

I thought you guys didn't like them.

It also saves time, as inserting them in php takes a lot longer than word press.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

cube_b3 wrote:I thought you guys didn't like them.

It also saves time, as inserting them in php takes a lot longer than word press.
What's wrong exactly? Before it was "we at dcemu" and now it's "you guys". You also seem to be suggesting that the source for this article if your exact same news post on another wesite - which doesn't make any sense.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

I just noted I haven't visited this site in 3 days.
Truthfully i'm down, my queries with Darc in pm and discussions at the work forum, didn't reach anywhere.

I call DCS the source, cause that site is fighting to get back up hill, evolving, changing for the better where as this site is stagnating and dying.

Therefore I wrote this news post for DCS and shared it with DC Emu, previously it was the other way around (I always posted what I posted here at DCS). "We" need this site to take a few steps toward our communities longevity and preservation but if you guys, people capable of taking those steps won't take them then I feel down, and distant. :(