Project Starfighter

This forum is for the posting of new newsposts, and it stores the site's news and comments archives. Only newsposters have access to post new news in here; if you wish to submit news, please post it in the discussion section for your particular topic. We may choose to move it here as a newspost if we find that it's worthy for the front page.
Stryfe
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Project Starfighter

Post by Stryfe »

Guaripolo has ported his first revision of the homebrew game 'Project Starfighter' to the Dreamcast.
Dreamcast.es Poster wrote: I have here a port done by myself (Guaripolo) of a Linux video-game to the Dreamcast. In reality a port of a port, it was first carried to the PSP, and from there paired to the DC.

The game is 'Project Starfighter', a game of little amusing ships. For the experts, you can run it from SD memory, launch it from BBA (use romdisk), or simply burn it onto a cd.

It still has many errors that will be corrected in subsequent versions, but the game supports the VMU and analog joystick.

Ah! No sound ... for now
Image Image

Created by 'Parallel Realities', it is also available for the Amiga OS4, Linux, Mac OSX, Windows, and more.

Parallel Realities: Project Starfighter Page
Binary Download (0.1): Dreamcast.es / Local
Last edited by Stryfe on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Specially Cork

Re: Project Starfighter

Post by Specially Cork »

Another fantastic edition to the scene. Looking forward to future versions.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
Has thanked: 0

Re: Project Starfighter

Post by Nico0020 »

Makes me want to play Armada. I have a Dreamcast Junky friend coming into town this week, so I just might!
*The Cadillac of signatures*