mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DCEmu Baby Maker Intercourse List

Post by mankrip »

I just started being a Baby Maker, and I thought it might be good to have a place to share intercourses.

I don't have a very manly tool developed yet (size is age/usage based), so my first foursome was pretty simple... but I think the girls offered a pretty decent challenge without being too unfair.
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Re: DCEmu Baby Maker Intercourse List

Post by Eviltaco64X »

bump
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

My husband and I are having trouble getting pregnant. We can't figure out cycles so I just cum up his arsehole twice or thrice a day and still no luck. Is there any techniques I can try? Should I cup his balls?
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Eviltaco64X »

April 26, 1992. I was initially thrilled when I purchased my wife out of bondage after trading some smelly Turkmen a herd of goats-with-benefits and a pack of Camels. When she turned out to be a middle-aged man who coaches the girls JV soccer team full-time, I was mortified. The relationship ended that day. I managed to get most of the goats back (he had a 10% keeper's fee and some had PTSD), but he smoked all the cigarettes.

The trauma still runs to this day, but I'm doing my best to recover. We're all just trying to eat, you know?

I hate to do this, but if you could please donate some BTC or ETH I'm just trying to get my baby daughter through public education... Contact me for my wallet address.