Words of Wisdom from Spammers.

Be careful where you tread in here...
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/

Words of Wisdom from Spammers.

Post by BlueCrab »

Every once in a while, one of the spammers that makes their way here has some important words of wisdom for all of us. I wanted to share some of those words of wisdom from one of our recent spammy friends, fufifniliy.

From the topic Dreamcast Portable WIP:
fufifniliy wrote:A man walks into a bar one day and asks, "Does anyone here own that Rottweiler outside?""Yeah, I do!" a biker says, standing up. "What about it?""Well, I think my chihuahua just killed him...""What are you talking about?!" the biker says, disbelievingly. "How could your little runt kill my Rottweiler?""Well, it seems he got stuck in your dog's throat!"
From the topic 6th gen games on dreamcast:
fufifniliy wrote:After his marriage broke up, my manager became very philosophical."I guess it was in our stars," he sighed."What do you mean?" I asked."Her astrological sign is the one for earth. Mine is the one for water. Together we made mud."
From the topic Reblobed - Platforming Game:
fufifniliy wrote:A guy says to his friend, "Guess how many coins I have in my pocket." The friends says, "If I guess right, will you give me one of them?" The first guys says, "If you guess right, I'll give you both of them!"
That's all for this episode of "Words of Wisdom from Spammers". Until next time, DCEmu.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: Words of Wisdom from Spammers.

Post by BlueCrab »

Today's words of wisdom come from eastermarmo in the topic CELL PHONE JAMMERS HIT NYC STREETS...:
eastermarmo wrote:As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best cell phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced 4G jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.
EmilToulson
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by EmilToulson »

As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced wireless signal blocker has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

Great words of wisdom there, spammer EmilToulson. Here's some from your similarly interested in cell phone jamming friend, spammer IdellKarpel from the topic KOS PPP Support over the Modem:
IdellKarpel wrote:These cell phone jammers are available at a very reasonable price. You can buy this Prison Signal Jammer very easily. As this service takes nominal charges on the network, so you would need to spend a little amount to get complete peace of mind when you are not willing to get disturbed.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

Someone really must think we need cell phone jammers or something... Here's a few words from DarioVolpi in the topic Issues with glcolor3f() and texture loading:
DarioVolpi wrote:As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced cell phone and wifi jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

From our new friend who tries to sell us coins for the 2015 edition of a certain futbol game on the third station on which we shall play, fahiwirey, in the topic Version:
fahiwirey wrote:A little boy asked his father: Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?The father replied: I don 't know son. I 'm still paying!Teacher: What great event happened in 1809? Little Willy: Abraham Lincoln was born.Teacher: Correct. And what great event happened in 1812?Little Willy: Abraham Lincoln had his third birthday.
His second post wasn't nearly as much fun, and was in the topic Shenmue and Shenmue 2 engine:
fahiwirey wrote:There was a 75-year-old multi-millionaire who had just married a beautiful 18-year-old blond girl. So his friends asked him, "How did you manage to get an 18-year-old girl to marry you, when you're 75?"
His third and final post was in the topic Dreamcast HDMI? VGA to HDMI?:
fahiwirey wrote:Two attorneys went into a diner and ordered two drinks. Then they took out sandwiches from their briefcases and started to eat.The waiter became quite concerned and marched over and told them,“You can’t eat your own sandwiches here!”The attorneys looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and then exchanged sandwiches
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Eviltaco64X »

fahiwirey wrote:Two attorneys went into a diner and ordered two drinks. Then they took out sandwiches from their briefcases and started to eat.The waiter became quite concerned and marched over and told them,“You can’t eat your own sandwiches here!”The attorneys looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and then exchanged sandwiches
I like it
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Eviltaco64X wrote:
I like it
:guffaw:
It's thinking...
I.M. Weasel
Iron Muskateer Weasel

Post by I.M. Weasel »

Two englishmen go into a french restaurant and sit down. They order their food and wait for a long time but the food does not arrive. One of the men starts calling "Gendarme, Gendarme!" The other englishmen says "Fool, thats garcon. Gendarme means policeman!" The other says "I know; Their seems to be a hold-up in the kitchen!"
:arrow: http://tofuheavyindustries.com
Mac Dream Tool / Mac Dream Tool Services (released Sept. 2019)
Creator of Various awesome Video Games

"You don't have to be forgiven. Clint Eastwood taught us that."
mariobro
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by mariobro »

This stuff is approaching Tolstoy levels. We've come a long way.