Need help writing progressive fanfic

Be careful where you tread in here...
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/

Need help writing progressive fanfic

Post by Eviltaco64X »

"You could see Blompf cofveving in agony, weak in his orange knees as Bad Vlad sucks the last ounce of citrus out of his soul with his sickle-shaped teeth."
Vlad: You done now. I no more need. Am go now. Is time chase down eco homo-gay now time.
DRUMP: I'm real smart
Vlad: You no big.
hurrrr BLOMF I FUCKING H8 BLOMPF: No big. You the big.
"Vlad exits the hollow room, the empty vessel that was once a torturing chamber before his muscles became all the torture they needed."

Working towards a sweet comedy writing gig. You think I have the chops to make oompa loompa flumpf jokes in the big leagues? Writing for Colbert would be a dream job, but I'm afraid I'm not intelligent enough to grasp his style of satire. Thanks in advance
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Re: Need help writing progressive fanfic

Post by Eviltaco64X »

How many Vlumpfs does it take to screw in a light bulb? Fuck Blump that's how many.
I bet he's reading this right now and having an orangutantrum about it. Well guess what, "Mr." citrus in chief. Get ready to say zdravsvuyte to the impeachment process. My psychic told me she had a vision that it's very hard to play golf in prison. Bad news, nikolai blompfy you orange toast bastard.

(This is a form of venting. I'm taking a 6 hr/week class over the summer that has nothing to do with politics. My professor is relentless about segueing everything into politics anyway and wastes a considerable amount of useful lecture/work time doing it. I keep quiet because I'd rather just get it over with than waste even more time and end up on the bad side of the professor. 3 more weeks.)