Photobucket's limitations required me to upload this in two pieces... meh. Just tack the rear cover image onto the left edge of the front+spine image, print at 600dpi, trim, and you should be good. I only made it because I lucked across a bunch of DVD cases being sold in clearance at Target. $6 for like 40 of them. Now everything has to go into one of them! No more orphaned discs! Too bad clear jewel cases don't pop up that cheap in my experience. Ah well.
The cover would be better if I had made it in the past month; taught myself how to produce vector art, so I could have reproduced some of the original Gameshark and Game Genie art without it being blurred. Ah well. Anyway, the cover is a composite of original content, manually reproduced designs, and much of the content from the box of the PS2 Gameshark, edited where necessary... meh. It was such a pain using so many different fonts on the back, but hey, the original Gameshark package design wasn't conservative either.
I have it mostly unflattened, should anybody want any pieces of this composition for their own projects, and yes, I did make a PS2 version, since the original box was getting pretty tattered and torn.