Price List / Place to sell?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
X525
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Price List / Place to sell?

Post by X525 »

Sadly, my DC and tons of games have pretty much collected dust over the years I've been away from the site and I think its time to sell them. I'm also in need of some cash so I've been slowly moving other things on other forums but I honestly have no idea where to sell my DC games or how much to sell them for..

Is there a place (other than ebay, please) thats good to sell? I know this was a great place to sell before but its slowed down since I was more active. And is there somehow I can find the average selling price for games?

Thanks for your help guys!
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Re: Price List / Place to sell?

Post by cube_b3 »

This site is a good option, you can list things on ebay and promote it on Dreamcast sites. I would be intrested in seeing your list and I see that you live in Chicago which is excellent.

List all the things you have please.