NFL 2k7 --- Sega DreamCast?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Saiyan Eye
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

NFL 2k7 --- Sega DreamCast?

Post by Saiyan Eye »

Is it possible to create enough players on NFL 2k, 2k1 or 2k2, and cut enough players to make the rosters current? If this is, I am interested in doing this grueling task. It would take me a while, probably a few months. Maybe I can get some people to help me with this, by uploading this and downloading this. I am getting a keyboard soon so this project would go much faster if it is possible. I would base the stats off of a game like Madden or something of the sort, and possibly use a GameShark so I can cheat and make it so I can have infinite points for statistics.

I hope some of you would be interested in helping if this is for sure possible!
--==--
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Re: NFL 2k7 --- Sega DreamCast?

Post by Juan »

Saiyan Eye wrote:I would base the stats off of a game like Madden or something of the sort, and possibly use a GameShark so I can cheat and make it so I can have infinite points for statistics.
You'd prolly hack the save for that matter (don't know how though)

BTW, I found something like this but for NBA2K2; seems to be updated pretty often :D
Saiyan Eye
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Saiyan Eye »

If anyone has information on how to do this, please tell me, I will invest lots of time into the NFL2k2
--==--
Saiyan Eye
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Saiyan Eye »

I was looking for GameShark codes to see if I could find anything that would allow you to be able to create more characters in NFL2k2 and I came across this site and seen this *glitch*. This is 100% possible and even more possible than it is in NBA2k2.
GameWinners.com
Hint: Unlimited created players:
To create unlimited players when you run out of slots, create a team. Post all of your created players on that team, then delete them. If done correctly, you should have all of your created players on the created team.
Information in this section was contributed by Daddyphatsacks5.
The same glitch is in NFL2k1 as well...

I contacted the person who did the same thing for NBA2k2 and here is what he said.

I was thinking about basing each player's stats from Madden 2007, so I can be somewhat accurate on how good each player is. A DreamCast keyboard is a must for this project, which I will be getting one next week from eBay.

This is is what I wrote:I am thinking about investing time into doing the same thing you have been doing to NBA2k2 to NFL2k2. I was just wondering how you went about doing this? You are only allowed to save a certain amount of characters correct? Did you have to hack the save? Maybe we can work on this project together if you are interested. I would copy the stats from Madden 07 probably and use those for 2k2.
This is is what he wrote:Thank you very much for the feedback! As for how I do this, I check the transactions page on nba.com for the latest roster moves. What I also do, on that same page, is that I check the NBA player directory, to check even further on particular players, like looking at their stats, or even checking all the teams they ever played for, as an example. I also check out other sites that have almost anything related to NBA Transactions, like espn.com, lets say. In NBA2K2, we are only allowed to create up to 12 total players in the game, so I only create players who I think are worth creating, whether it's a budding superstar, a player who had a great playoff run, or a player for my favorite team, the New York Knicks. No, I did not hack the save. I just took some of my ideas from some old roster updates on dreamcast.planetweb.com, and changed it considerably to follow the rosters of real life. I tell you, it is no easy task, since I also have to worry about which players to cut loose, and which ones to keep on their respective rosters, even if the player retired already. By the way, I do have a roster update for NFL2K2, but it is not updated for the current season at all, and all the created player slots have been used up. I believe that it is a 2003 roster update, but I'm not sure. I might have uploaded this on bswirl, but if not, I'll gladly do it over again. Sure, I'll be happy to work with you on this project. After all, I'll need all the help I can get. As for copying stats from Madden 07 into NFL2K2, good luck, this is where the save file might have to be hacked. This is something I'm not experienced with just yet, but could potentially change the way I do roster updates, if it all works out. Once again, I would be more than happy to help you, it's just that we would have to make constant e-mails to each other, that's all. With that said, thank you for your feedback, and I hope to hear from you soon!
I think he misunderstood when I said "copy stats from Madden 2007" but I am unsure. I found this glitch out after he had told me this and I am going to see just how many players I can create.
--==--