ps2 vs. dc

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.

which is better?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 11, 2001 1:00 am

Total votes: 0
Only777
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

PS2 in a year's time?

Post by Only777 »

PS2 still here in a year's time?

Like I said Booker!
shawn27199
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

hmmmm

Post by shawn27199 »

w.t.f that post makes no sence lol of course its been here in a years time. and i truely think its going to be around for alittle while longer. cause ps2 is a nice machine. sure not as popular as the first one, but its not going to crash anytime soon. and im sure the followers will buy other machines like i plan to do. but ill play them all from time to time. cause every system out there has games that are good as well as bad.
Son_Goku
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Son_Goku »

I think PS2 has better graphics, but DC just has funner games. But neither can compare to SNES :)
MrOwNeY4mKaOs
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by MrOwNeY4mKaOs »

im going for gamecube for the win
Bobot
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Bobot »

I haven't bought a PS2 yet because I'm just not interested in the games that are out right now. That doesn't mean that there won't be good games. I'm waiting for Final Fantasy X, and I'll have to get Wild Arms 3 when that comes out. I don't much care for the graphics. It's nice to see something pretty, but I'd rather have great gameplay and story.
radish28
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by radish28 »

good systems for playing backups on = PS, PS2, bad systems for playing backups on = DC, GC... why? because DC and GC are better and can actully lose money for ppl using backups...
DuffMan
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by DuffMan »

I go for Game Play, but would like to have good graphics with it. Like Rouge Squadren II. Oh Man those are the bets graphics I've seen in a game. And the Game Play is awsome.
shawn27199
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

hmmm

Post by shawn27199 »

well i just think alof of people who bash ps2 are the ones who cant afford it. and have to stick with dcs cause they cant get anything newer.cause in all honesty there both good systems. but sp2 is far better in games and graphics. and tony hawk online rules. but if dreamcast was any better sega wouldnt of pull there plug on it already :cry: but so be it. we will ahve tha haters of all systems. but what gets me to laugh is all the bashers who say they hate the system but like 2 or 3 games lol. YOU CANT HATE ANYTHING IF YOU DONT HATE IT IN WHOLE. you can not actualy hate in parts.cause hates an emotion in full not in part.
Bobot
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Bobot »

I doubt people hate the PS2 because they can't afford it. It's probably a different reason that may or may not be nit picky. Quite frankly I don't see anything on the PS2 right now that makes me won't to have it other than it being able to play old PSX games.