PSO SD card

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
victoryrhoads
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

PSO SD card

Post by victoryrhoads »

I've got the SD card reader for my DC, got a Dreamshell disc, wondering where I can get a PSO game file that lets me auto connect to the servers?

I've heard going through the serial port with SD isn't great, but I'd still like to try it out. Anything to stop the hours of wear and tear I'm putting on my GDrom.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EBENEZER
HUcast
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: PSO SD card

Post by BlueCrab »

First off, PSO over the serial port would be horrendously slow. PSO is known for lots of loading, which will basically render the game unplayable online when you use it over the serial port. I'd highly recommend not doing that.

Second, this site's rules bar discussion of piracy of games for any platform, so we can't help you find ISO files.
NeoSnk
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PSO SD card

Post by NeoSnk »

Sometimes I play it online using DreamShell + SD Card, the game works with some lags but works. But when you play from DreamShell SD or HDD you can´t revive other players or use any kind of magic on them =/