WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN D.N.A. & R.N.A. Virtual O

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
junker2020
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN D.N.A. & R.N.A. Virtual On?

Post by junker2020 »

Hello everyone, I want to know what is the difference between the mode of DNA and RNA on Virtual ON?
I know there is a slight color change, but what else is different? What mode is better to play or use?

Does anyone know if there is more than 2 colors for each Droid? If so where do you get them and how?

Please reply!
junker2020
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by junker2020 »

Does anyone know about this and can help me out?
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

It has been quite a while since I played this game. However, I should probably pick it up again since it was so much fun. If you were asking for the biological explanation, that would have been easy; but with respect to the game, I do not know. You should check out gamefaqs for a user-made guide which should answer that. Unless someone comes on to answer this.

http://www.gamefaqs.com
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....
KHAIZA
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Re: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN D.N.A. & R.N.A. Virtual O

Post by KHAIZA »

-Virtuaroids-

Originally, Virtuaroids were designed to be war machines, as with all giant robots were primarily built for. Men need big things that killed. However, it was strange occurrence that these weapons of mass destruction aided to bring peace rather than plunge the world into eternal war as originally thought.

That was because VRs were created with the other side to the Virtual Miracle. They were born with souls. Somehow, reverse conversion did not only create matter from nothing, but life.

Many VRs fought to bring about peace rather than lay waste to the opposing side. For the most part, they were successful, as man did not dare to oppose the wrath of their gigantic counterparts. While turmoil still arises every now and then, people could rest assured that a VR will bring swift justice.

Meanwhile, in this new golden era of "peace." VRs and humans live side by side in a curious and almost dream-like society. VR life continues to flourish as these new "creatures" find their place in the world while learning about life itself.

There are also two variants of VRs in existence.

-DNA-

DNA VRs are any and all VRs with a soul. Most VRs fall under this category, as a "pure" process of creating a VR will end up with the generation of a soul. DNA VRs behave almost similarly to humans, sharing the wide range of personalities, likes and dislikes, societal formation, etc. Still, there is that lingering issue of not being truly human. Roughly 80% of accounted VRs are DNAs.

-RNA-

RNA VRs are the soul less model VRs, mostly creating through tampered methods and mass production. RNA VRs are controllable, mostly through piloting, and mostly a cheap knock off copy of the original DNA VR. When compared, DNA VRs tend to have the upper hand, as their reaction time is 1:1, unlike RNA VRs that have "input lag" between pilot and VR. The benefit of having a RNA VR is that they can be controlled without fear of rebellion. RNAs are mostly seen backing criminal and terrorists

-V-Armor-

V-Armor is the technical term for the armor plating that surrounds the skeleton and helps protect the integrity of the VR. Depending on the VR, the V-Armor is either very weak or very strong. As V-Armor breaks away, the metal skeleton underneath is exposed. The V-Connector helps regenerate V-Armor when it enters repair mode. Note, while in repair mode, all combat functions are disabled.

source: http://forums.henshinjustice.com/showthread.php?t=63019

In the game "Oratorio Tangram" based on the markings and designs of the virtualoid robots, it appears the R.N.A is being controlled by the enemy that has the "giant red eye", sort of like a virus in a computer.

I guess the RNA is supposed to be portrayed as "evil" or "possessed" and DNA is portrayed as "good" and "humane"
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Re: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN D.N.A. & R.N.A. Virtual O

Post by Nico0020 »

I'll be the one to mention benders robot DNA, or RNA.
*The Cadillac of signatures*