Any Tutorial to create custom music for Crazy Taxi and MVC2?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
extrax6
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Any Tutorial to create custom music for Crazy Taxi and MVC2?

Post by extrax6 »

I've been looking on the internet and cannot find tutorials on how to change the music in MVC2 and Crazy Taxi. MVC2 music is horrible and crazy taxi, I'm just sick of the offsprings.
Christuserloeser
Been thanked: 0

Re: Any Tutorial to create custom music for Crazy Taxi and MVC2?

Post by Christuserloeser »

That'd be neat actually, but I am not sure the staff is okay with tutorials like these.... :yell:
Insane homebrew collector.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: Any Tutorial to create custom music for Crazy Taxi and MVC2?

Post by BlueCrab »

Its against the rules to discuss how to rip games and the like, so don't do that. I don't necessarily have a problem with talking about how how to modify something, as long as it doesn't get into any sort of ripping or distribution of the ripped stuff. So, for instance, I've never spoken out against translation patches. Heck, sometimes modifications to commercial games can be quite useful and don't even require ripping the game to use them (such as my PSO Patcher disc). :wink:

As long as it stays legal, I don't really care that much.

That said, this probably belongs in the next forum down, since its not homebrew-related... So off we go...