Bleemcast Archive

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Bleemcast Archive

Post by cube_b3 »

Years ago some genius decided to take all the posts by Rand and company and make a small website which contained detailed information about Bleemcast, that can be found nowhere else it was hosted on DCemu or some affliate I don't know but I really want to see it again.
Christuserloeser
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bleemcast Archive

Post by Christuserloeser »

It used to be hosted at DCEvolution / DCHelp.net but I can't find it myself right now.
Insane homebrew collector.
Moi
QuakeDev Respected
QuakeDev Respected
Has thanked: 0

Post by Moi »

i should still have the bleemcast game compatibility database which was posted shortly after the leak of the beta.
Create your own Dreamcast games using the Quake-Engine:
http://quakedev.dcemulation.org/develop/getstarted.htm
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

That Bleem leak is useless with any game that isn't a fighter cause you can't save in it.

That said, a lot of fighters have 100% in game compatibility.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

Well I am sure it is in the other back up SeanbaJuice Dc Emulation should have it?
Moi
QuakeDev Respected
QuakeDev Respected

Post by Moi »

BILAL_XIA wrote:Well I am sure it is in the other back up SeanbaJuice Dc Emulation should have it?
no it was posted on bleemcast.no-ip or something like that
Create your own Dreamcast games using the Quake-Engine:
http://quakedev.dcemulation.org/develop/getstarted.htm
DCDayDreamer
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
Been thanked: 0

Post by DCDayDreamer »

BILAL_XIA wrote:Years ago some genius decided to take all the posts by Rand and company and make a small website which contained detailed information about Bleemcast, that can be found nowhere else it was hosted on DCemu or some affliate I don't know but I really want to see it again.
That genius as you affectionately refer to him was Martin (aka Skyhawk, aka Captain Skyhawk), it was a project of his in the early days of DCEvo to gather together the information on Dreamcast emulators and compile it all for the Dreamcast Emulation Knowledge Base.

Here's a link for an early version via Wayback at archive.org: Bleem! for Dreamcast

Curt Grymala joined the team at DCEvo and merged his site DCStuff with the knowledge base, that merger in 2004 became DCHelp. With all the hassle after server problems, hacks, etc. DCEvo and DCHelp were rebuilt, the knowledge base (DCKB) was intended to be recompiled for the new DCHelp, but we just haven't got round to any major updates to the site yet.
Across the Universe
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

Since you've posted something related to mergers I have to ask when will you guys merge with DCemu, your all here anyways?