Fired :€

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Fired :€

Post by SuperMegatron »

So I miss judged my level of alcohol last night and email the secutary and said some colorful things. I was asked to mail in my keys...
Specially Cork

Re: Fired :€

Post by Specially Cork »

That's cool. I just got promoted.
More money, less work, people to command. Good times.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

I am just hoping I dont catch a charge for the emails.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

Sexually suggestive. I was near black out when I sent it.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

I sent a drunken work email once.

I was an intern at an advertising agency. It was my second summer there. One night, a group of us went to a baseball game. It was $20 for admission, free food and ... free beer. Needless to say, most of us got close to ten beers in before we left for the bars. At 11:45 p.m., I realized I hadn't done my timesheets. Refusal to do so demanded a $20 fine deposited into my work team's fund (i.e. Money dedicated to team parties and other activities. One of my friends offered his iPhone to connect to the VPN.

My personal challenge to everyone is to complete this task after 15+ beers.

In futility, I sent an email to my supervisor, explaining everything that happened that night -- embellished with some insane details. The next day, I encountered plenty of laughs and a staunch warning to hand over $20. It was an absolutely shitty day. But my favorite secretary made it up. She covered for me when I went home to take a nap. Fortunately, they're still willing to hire me.
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

SuperMegatron wrote:So I miss judged my level of alcohol last night and email the secutary and said some colorful things. I was asked to mail in my keys...
Post email or gtfo.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

Code-Red wrote:
SuperMegatron wrote:So I miss judged my level of alcohol last night and email the secutary and said some colorful things. I was asked to mail in my keys...
Post email or gtfo.

Here is the jist of it. I asked her if I could place my italian penis in her italian ass.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

I am trying to get unemployment I hopes I can.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Mega - from what I can remember of your past history as you've related it on these forums.. You have an amazing ability to recover from ****ing up your own life.

Only to **** it up again later, but hey, at least you always seem to land back on your feet. :thumbup:
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

Lartrak wrote:Mega - from what I can remember of your past history as you've related it on these forums.. You have an amazing ability to recover from ****ing up your own life.

Only to **** it up again later, but hey, at least you always seem to land back on your feet. :thumbup:

Thats a very accurate assessment. Luckily I can sell myself in person. I got some gift or something.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

blah
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

I really just don't understand how some people lose their judgment to this extent when they're drunk. I've made some poor decisions while being completely fucked up, but I've never done anything that I didn't already want to do, but was just too chicken to do it in the first place. The consequences of doing something like this would have never allowed me to do it, even if I were on the edge of blackout.
It's thinking...
Maturion

Post by Maturion »

You all aint east europeans. Can't take that much. :wink:
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

|darc| wrote:I really just don't understand how some people lose their judgment to this extent when they're drunk. I've made some poor decisions while being completely fucked up, but I've never done anything that I didn't already want to do, but was just too chicken to do it in the first place. The consequences of doing something like this would have never allowed me to do it, even if I were on the edge of blackout.

Unfortunately for me, I have been slowly developing mental health issues. About 10 months ago a client at my clinic came in crying asking for help. I was on a smoke break and he wasn't my patient so I sent him inside to his counselor. His counselor was busy and couldn't see him. The kid jumped in front of a rv an hour later. Its been eating me since. I should helped him, but I smoked instead. Alcohol helps me deal with it.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Maturion wrote:You all aint east europeans. Can't take that much. :wink:
Germany is east european again?
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

|darc| wrote:I really just don't understand how some people lose their judgment to this extent when they're drunk. I've made some poor decisions while being completely fucked up, but I've never done anything that I didn't already want to do, but was just too chicken to do it in the first place. The consequences of doing something like this would have never allowed me to do it, even if I were on the edge of blackout.
You must be a boring drunk. Or you're not the "Wild Card":

pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

SuperMegatron wrote:

Unfortunately for me, I have been slowly developing mental health issues. About 10 months ago a client at my clinic came in crying asking for help. I was on a smoke break and he wasn't my patient so I sent him inside to his counselor. His counselor was busy and couldn't see him. The kid jumped in front of a rv an hour later. Its been eating me since. I should helped him, but I smoked instead. Alcohol helps me deal with it.
That sounds rough. I wish I could understand the level of shit that situation pertains. But, have you thought about admitting yourself? It sounds like you're close to mental health experts.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

pixel wrote:You must be a boring drunk.
No, I'm mostly a silly drunk, but being a fun drunk doesn't mean you have to do things that are destructive to your life.
It's thinking...
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

Beer uggg
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by vicviper74 »

Wow, I posted something dumb here when I was drunk a while ago.... lol :? sigh good times.. :oops:
Since people seem to message me for nuthin!!! I removed my messenger link ha ha ha ha