Anybody interested in a MobileMe account for +/- $15?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anybody interested in a MobileMe account for +/- $15?

Post by MulletMan13 »

Hey everyone with a Mac or iPhone,

I've been missing my .Mac account since I quit Apple, and my friend has also wanted in on it. If you know about it, you likely know what it is, so I will spare the details. You can find more here:

http://www.apple.com/mobileme/

In any case, I was looking into buying a Family Pack. This includes one 'main' account, with 20gb iDisk (which can be accessed anywhere and mounted on a desktop easily), and four sub-accounts-- each of which have a 5gb iDisk.

The webspace isn't really the main draw-- it's moreso the integration with your Mac or iPhone. Push email, automagic syncing, mountable disk, back to my mac, and instantly publish photos onto a website for galleries from your iPhone or Mac is really what it's about.

Each sub account gets their own email address, space and all the benefits. The main gets 20gb.

I'm just curious if there are others that are interested. My friend from DC and I are in on it, and that leaves 3 open slots. Neither of us really care for the 20gb account, but I imagine that person would pay a few bucks extra. I think it sells for $65 or so on some websites, so 65 / 5 = 13.

Let me know if you're interested!
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
Polymira
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anybody interested in a MobileMe account for +/- $15?

Post by Polymira »

I'm in.
--pSyCo