Mozilla FireFox 3 Release

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mozilla FireFox 3 Release

Post by melancholy »

butters wrote:
BoneyCork wrote:
Stormwatch wrote:oldbar, an extension to turn off the crapsomebar.
I'm not quite sure what people's problem is with the new address bar. I admit, the first time it seemed to suck, but after a couple of hours it got used to what I wanted and now I get where I want to go just by typing in, well, where I want to go.
The issue is many people in this world are vehemently opposed to change. I see it all the time at work. We roll out something faster and better to replace a piece of crap old system, and people gripe and complain that the new system doesn't do x,y, or z like the old system did.
I like how the bar works. I just hate how freakin' huge it is. A simple plugin that preserves it's functionality, yet makes it the original size, works perfectly for my needs.
Maturion
Been thanked: 0

Post by Maturion »

Opera rulz!
emptythought
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by emptythought »

butters wrote:
BoneyCork wrote:
I'm not quite sure what people's problem is with the new address bar. I admit, the first time it seemed to suck, but after a couple of hours it got used to what I wanted and now I get where I want to go just by typing in, well, where I want to go.
The issue is many people in this world are vehemently opposed to change. I see it all the time at work. We roll out something faster and better to replace a piece of crap old system, and people gripe and complain that the new system doesn't do x,y, or z like the old system did.
My only issue with the current URL bar is there's no "Go" button after a page's loaded. It's useful for when there are anchor links :-P.
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen

Post by AgentGreen »

Is anyone else having Gmail problems? I can't get into my gmail because it'll keep trying to load over and over and over again but it will never load completely...
emptythought
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by emptythought »

Nope. I use the Google toolbar too, though.
Jaded JAaron77
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Jaded JAaron77 »

I downloaded Firefox 3 for Mac. The first time I ran it, it wouldn't load pages. The second time I ran it, I tried logging into Facebook, and it wouldn't store my session. Haven't tried it since. :?
this is my signature
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

butters wrote:
BoneyCork wrote:

I see it too. I get 3 or 4 people a day asking if we have any computers that have XP. We end up doing 3 or 4 Vista to XP conversions a month.
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

Roofus wrote:
butters wrote:
BoneyCork wrote:

I see it too. I get 3 or 4 people a day asking if we have any computers that have XP. We end up doing 3 or 4 Vista to XP conversions a month.
We buy computers that have Vista preinstalled and immediately reimage to an XP image.