Kanji on XP

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
S. Thompson
The Fuzmeister
The Fuzmeister
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kanji on XP

Post by S. Thompson »

So I just formatted my computer and I am trying to get kanji character sets to display in my browser, but right now it just shows up as ????. Anyone know a good way to get this functionality in XP? Not sure what I did before to have it work.

- Fuzmeister
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Re: Kanji on XP

Post by |darc| »

S. Thompson wrote:So I just formatted my computer and I am trying to get kanji character sets to display in my browser, but right now it just shows up as ????. Anyone know a good way to get this functionality in XP? Not sure what I did before to have it work.

- Fuzmeister
Control Panel > Show Classic View > Regional and Language Options > Languages > Install files for East Asian languages

I believe that should do it for you. You can choose to do this during Windows install; I usually do that even though I can't read kanji or anything like that.
It's thinking...