Ebay problems.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ebay problems.

Post by SuperMegatron »

I bought a item on ebay it was supposed to be a Z555 but it arrived as a z545. I spent about 300 on this and I am worried that the seller wont refund. I sent him a email a few hours ago and no reply so far. What options do I have? Can I use paypal to fix this?
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Re: Ebay problems.

Post by Veggita2099 »

I think you have to wait 7 or 10 days before you can file a dispute against the seller. Give them a day or so then e-mail again. If they sent you the wrong item Paypal should eventually refund your money if the seller refuses to do anything. Bad thing is the seller can require you to use your own money to ship that item back to them if it gets to the dispute stage.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

wellif you paid with credit you can reverse the charge... thats what i did when i recieved a bunch of bootleg GBA games

you just need proof
the person reversng the charged asked me how i could tell they were bootlegs... and i said well for one nintendo is spelled wrong on the cart and for two, three and four these are supposed to be brand new and well they aren't sealed the box ucp is for fifa soccer and the 3 games are final fantasy iv v vi with no directions..

if my scanner worked you'd love how poor these fakes look ....hell they put the final fantasy iv cast on the cart for v
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

The guy was a ass deal with. He basically said 300 for a z545 was still a good deal and that he had expected more for the unit. Then he said the only difference between the z545 and the z555 was the digital tuner and the video card. So he offered me $20 back. I got him up to $35 and accepted it. The guy is still under the impression that I got a great deal. I have managed to upgrade the unit. It came with a broken hp media drive that was hung in its port. I removed it and the port. I installed a new sata 250 gig drive, ordered a new power supply, and a media drive cage. I am considering getting a hd tuner for it but I am kind of wondering what the point would be. hd cable is encrypted so the unit wouldn't be able to tape any shows.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Sir Slash wrote:wellif you paid with credit you can reverse the charge... thats what i did when i recieved a bunch of bootleg GBA games

you just need proof
the person reversng the charged asked me how i could tell they were bootlegs... and i said well for one nintendo is spelled wrong on the cart and for two, three and four these are supposed to be brand new and well they aren't sealed the box ucp is for fifa soccer and the 3 games are final fantasy iv v vi with no directions..

if my scanner worked you'd love how poor these fakes look ....hell they put the final fantasy iv cast on the cart for v
Yea unless the auction actually says its not a bootleg I don't buy GBA/GB games on Ebay anymore. They never hold a save properly and are bad to lock up. I have ended up with 2 bootlegs from Ebay in the past, never again.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Polymira
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Polymira »

You can get free HD broadcasts with a digital tuner.

You just need an antenna rig.
--pSyCo