DCEmulation

dreamcast development • homebrew software • hardware hacking • indie games • emulators • and more!
Back to main site
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:44 am 
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

DaMadFiddler wrote:

When did Steve Ballmer get into politics?!

. . whispered

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:01 am 
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Attachment:
cuntry.jpg
cuntry.jpg [ 168.54 KiB | Viewed 1387 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:49 pm 
Jeeba Jabba

HAHAHAHA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:43 pm 
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen

I'd want that shirt if I really liked country music...

...Well I do, but when you say "Country Music" people automatically assume you mean some of these modern day hacks that all sound the same and sing about beer and trucks...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:55 pm 
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:43 pm 
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Kinda old, but still funny:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:56 pm 
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Twix and Spatula ROFL

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:57 pm 
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Attachments:
3546.jpg
3546.jpg [ 324.19 KiB | Viewed 1233 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:01 pm 
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:24 pm 
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

http://www.mccaincomics.com

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:34 pm 
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:48 pm 
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Source

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:56 pm 
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

OneThirty8 wrote:

Soooo, being a Democrat and voting for McCain automatically makes you a racist.
Way to be bigoted OneThirty8. I'm actually ashamed of you right now.

I didn't vote for Obama either. Because he voted yes to give a $700bn blank check to Henry Paulson. Because he wants to get rid of secret ballot elections for Unions (the misnamed "Employee Free Choice Act"). Because he is a collection of sound bites in a suit who is for the same old policies as all big party politicians.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:03 pm 
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

toastman wrote:
I didn't vote for Obama either.

Who did you vote for?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:12 pm 
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

toastman wrote:
OneThirty8 wrote:

I didn't vote for Obama either. Because he voted yes to give a $700bn blank check to Henry Paulson. Because he wants to get rid of secret ballot elections for Unions (the misnamed "Employee Free Choice Act"). Because he is a collection of sound bites in a suit who is for the same old policies as all big party politicians.

Soooo, finding that picture funny makes me a bigot. You do still understand how humor works, right? Sometimes, you make an over-the-top statement to make a point. For example, saying that Democrats for McCain are all automatically racist is obviously over the top. I'm sure that at least two or three of those five people actually had other reasons for supporting McCain (horny men who think Palin is attractive suggested to me that I was an idiot for supporting a ticket with two dudes on it), but most Democrats would have been hard-pressed to find a good reason to vote for McCain.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:15 pm 
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

OneThirty8 wrote:
toastman wrote:
OneThirty8 wrote:

Soooo, finding that picture funny makes me a bigot. You do still understand how humor works, right? Sometimes, you make an over-the-top statement to make a point. For example, saying that Democrats for McCain are all automatically racist is obviously over the top. I'm sure that at least two or three of those five people actually had other reasons for supporting McCain (horny men who think Palin is attractive suggested to me that I was an idiot for supporting a ticket with two dudes on it), but most Democrats would have been hard-pressed to find a good reason to vote for McCain.

On some level, yes it does. There is nothing inherently funny in calling someone a racist for no reason (or the wrong reason). The only point it makes is that the person who made the image is willing to make wild accusations to vilify someone they don't know. It's not over the top, it's just meaningless. There's no commentary there. They haven't found anything to actually comment on. They just figured this guy is a Democrat, he should vote party ticket, but he's voting for McCain, McCain is white, Obama is black, he must be racist, because only racists won't vote for Obama.

Now while most of those statements are true, but the last is pure, biased conjecture. It's as racist a thought as not voting for Obama based on race. It's a very subtle form of racism that quells all meaningful discussion as we will soon be unable to criticize anyone who also happens to be a minority.

The only humor I see in that picture is the humor in someone being so blinded by their loyalty that they kneejerk label people based on a political choice.

Darc, I voted for Nader. At least he has demonstrably done stuff to better the lives of the American public. He was on the same side I was on most issues. I felt he genuinely wanted the presidency to do good for the nation rather than to have the presidency.

Because both Democrats and Republicans exist only to win elections. Not to serve, not to push agendas, but just to win elections.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:11 pm 
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

toastman wrote:
OneThirty8 wrote:
toastman wrote:
OneThirty8 wrote:

On some level, yes it does. There is nothing inherently funny in calling someone a racist for no reason (or the wrong reason). The only point it makes is that the person who made the image is willing to make wild accusations to vilify someone they don't know. It's not over the top, it's just meaningless. There's no commentary there. They haven't found anything to actually comment on. They just figured this guy is a Democrat, he should vote party ticket, but he's voting for McCain, McCain is white, Obama is black, he must be racist, because only racists won't vote for Obama.

Now while most of those statements are true, but the last is pure, biased conjecture. It's as racist a thought as not voting for Obama based on race. It's a very subtle form of racism that quells all meaningful discussion as we will soon be unable to criticize anyone who also happens to be a minority.

The only humor I see in that picture is the humor in someone being so blinded by their loyalty that they kneejerk label people based on a political choice.

Darc, I voted for Nader. At least he has demonstrably done stuff to better the lives of the American public. He was on the same side I was on most issues. I felt he genuinely wanted the presidency to do good for the nation rather than to have the presidency.

Because both Democrats and Republicans exist only to win elections. Not to serve, not to push agendas, but just to win elections.

… … LOL WUT

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:13 am 
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

I'm having flashbacks to when toast was put in charge of null.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:47 am 
Jeeba Jabba

toastman wrote:
OneThirty8 wrote:
toastman wrote:
OneThirty8 wrote:

it was a simple joke. you have too much time on your hands.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:35 pm 
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Jeeba Jabba wrote:
it was a simple joke. you have too much time on your hands.

It was simple. It wasn't a joke.
I was just calling out bullshit for what it was.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next