DCEmulation

dreamcast development • homebrew software • hardware hacking • indie games • emulators • and more!
Back to main site
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:44 am 
Offline
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2002 9:55 pm
Posts: 2088
Location: Brazil
DaMadFiddler wrote:
Image

When did Steve Ballmer get into politics?!

_________________
Lines join in faint discord and the Stormwatch brews
. . a concert of Kings as the white sea snaps
. . at the heels of a soft prayer
. . whispered


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:01 am 
Offline
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 5:00 pm
Posts: 15667
Location: New Orleans, LA
Attachment:
cuntry.jpg
cuntry.jpg [ 168.54 KiB | Viewed 1387 times ]

_________________
It's thinking...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:49 pm 
Offline
Jeeba Jabba
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2001 5:00 am
Posts: 9022
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
HAHAHAHA

_________________
Image
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:43 pm 
Offline
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 4:59 pm
Posts: 2706
Location: Waiting in the sky
I'd want that shirt if I really liked country music...


...Well I do, but when you say "Country Music" people automatically assume you mean some of these modern day hacks that all sound the same and sing about beer and trucks...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:55 pm 
Offline
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 5:00 pm
Posts: 15667
Location: New Orleans, LA
Image

_________________
It's thinking...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:43 pm 
Offline
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:12 pm
Posts: 1108
Kinda old, but still funny:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:56 pm 
Offline
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 11:34 pm
Posts: 10935
Location: Indiana
Twix and Spatula ROFL


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:57 pm 
Offline
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 6:33 pm
Posts: 3061
Location: In a van, down by the river.
.


Attachments:
3546.jpg
3546.jpg [ 324.19 KiB | Viewed 1233 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:01 pm 
Offline
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:55 pm
Posts: 3641
Image

_________________
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:24 pm 
Offline
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:11 pm
Posts: 5031
Location: Saugerties, NY
Image
http://www.mccaincomics.com

_________________
Storm! Studios
DCHelp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:34 pm 
Offline
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 6:33 pm
Posts: 3061
Location: In a van, down by the river.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:48 pm 
Offline
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:55 pm
Posts: 3641
Image

Source

_________________
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:56 pm 
Offline
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2001 2:08 am
Posts: 4933
Location: Houma
OneThirty8 wrote:


Soooo, being a Democrat and voting for McCain automatically makes you a racist.
Way to be bigoted OneThirty8. I'm actually ashamed of you right now.

I didn't vote for Obama either. Because he voted yes to give a $700bn blank check to Henry Paulson. Because he wants to get rid of secret ballot elections for Unions (the misnamed "Employee Free Choice Act"). Because he is a collection of sound bites in a suit who is for the same old policies as all big party politicians.

_________________
No signature.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:03 pm 
Offline
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 5:00 pm
Posts: 15667
Location: New Orleans, LA
toastman wrote:
I didn't vote for Obama either.


Who did you vote for?

_________________
It's thinking...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:12 pm 
Offline
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2002 10:11 pm
Posts: 5031
Location: Saugerties, NY
toastman wrote:
OneThirty8 wrote:


Soooo, being a Democrat and voting for McCain automatically makes you a racist.
Way to be bigoted OneThirty8. I'm actually ashamed of you right now.

I didn't vote for Obama either. Because he voted yes to give a $700bn blank check to Henry Paulson. Because he wants to get rid of secret ballot elections for Unions (the misnamed "Employee Free Choice Act"). Because he is a collection of sound bites in a suit who is for the same old policies as all big party politicians.


Soooo, finding that picture funny makes me a bigot. You do still understand how humor works, right? Sometimes, you make an over-the-top statement to make a point. For example, saying that Democrats for McCain are all automatically racist is obviously over the top. I'm sure that at least two or three of those five people actually had other reasons for supporting McCain (horny men who think Palin is attractive suggested to me that I was an idiot for supporting a ticket with two dudes on it), but most Democrats would have been hard-pressed to find a good reason to vote for McCain.

_________________
Storm! Studios
DCHelp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:15 pm 
Offline
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2001 2:08 am
Posts: 4933
Location: Houma
OneThirty8 wrote:
toastman wrote:
OneThirty8 wrote:


Soooo, being a Democrat and voting for McCain automatically makes you a racist.
Way to be bigoted OneThirty8. I'm actually ashamed of you right now.

I didn't vote for Obama either. Because he voted yes to give a $700bn blank check to Henry Paulson. Because he wants to get rid of secret ballot elections for Unions (the misnamed "Employee Free Choice Act"). Because he is a collection of sound bites in a suit who is for the same old policies as all big party politicians.


Soooo, finding that picture funny makes me a bigot. You do still understand how humor works, right? Sometimes, you make an over-the-top statement to make a point. For example, saying that Democrats for McCain are all automatically racist is obviously over the top. I'm sure that at least two or three of those five people actually had other reasons for supporting McCain (horny men who think Palin is attractive suggested to me that I was an idiot for supporting a ticket with two dudes on it), but most Democrats would have been hard-pressed to find a good reason to vote for McCain.


On some level, yes it does. There is nothing inherently funny in calling someone a racist for no reason (or the wrong reason). The only point it makes is that the person who made the image is willing to make wild accusations to vilify someone they don't know. It's not over the top, it's just meaningless. There's no commentary there. They haven't found anything to actually comment on. They just figured this guy is a Democrat, he should vote party ticket, but he's voting for McCain, McCain is white, Obama is black, he must be racist, because only racists won't vote for Obama.

Now while most of those statements are true, but the last is pure, biased conjecture. It's as racist a thought as not voting for Obama based on race. It's a very subtle form of racism that quells all meaningful discussion as we will soon be unable to criticize anyone who also happens to be a minority.

The only humor I see in that picture is the humor in someone being so blinded by their loyalty that they kneejerk label people based on a political choice.


Darc, I voted for Nader. At least he has demonstrably done stuff to better the lives of the American public. He was on the same side I was on most issues. I felt he genuinely wanted the presidency to do good for the nation rather than to have the presidency.

Because both Democrats and Republicans exist only to win elections. Not to serve, not to push agendas, but just to win elections.

_________________
No signature.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:11 pm 
Offline
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2002 8:52 am
Posts: 4914
Location: South Dakota
toastman wrote:
OneThirty8 wrote:
toastman wrote:
OneThirty8 wrote:


Soooo, being a Democrat and voting for McCain automatically makes you a racist.
Way to be bigoted OneThirty8. I'm actually ashamed of you right now.

I didn't vote for Obama either. Because he voted yes to give a $700bn blank check to Henry Paulson. Because he wants to get rid of secret ballot elections for Unions (the misnamed "Employee Free Choice Act"). Because he is a collection of sound bites in a suit who is for the same old policies as all big party politicians.


Soooo, finding that picture funny makes me a bigot. You do still understand how humor works, right? Sometimes, you make an over-the-top statement to make a point. For example, saying that Democrats for McCain are all automatically racist is obviously over the top. I'm sure that at least two or three of those five people actually had other reasons for supporting McCain (horny men who think Palin is attractive suggested to me that I was an idiot for supporting a ticket with two dudes on it), but most Democrats would have been hard-pressed to find a good reason to vote for McCain.


On some level, yes it does. There is nothing inherently funny in calling someone a racist for no reason (or the wrong reason). The only point it makes is that the person who made the image is willing to make wild accusations to vilify someone they don't know. It's not over the top, it's just meaningless. There's no commentary there. They haven't found anything to actually comment on. They just figured this guy is a Democrat, he should vote party ticket, but he's voting for McCain, McCain is white, Obama is black, he must be racist, because only racists won't vote for Obama.

Now while most of those statements are true, but the last is pure, biased conjecture. It's as racist a thought as not voting for Obama based on race. It's a very subtle form of racism that quells all meaningful discussion as we will soon be unable to criticize anyone who also happens to be a minority.

The only humor I see in that picture is the humor in someone being so blinded by their loyalty that they kneejerk label people based on a political choice.


Darc, I voted for Nader. At least he has demonstrably done stuff to better the lives of the American public. He was on the same side I was on most issues. I felt he genuinely wanted the presidency to do good for the nation rather than to have the presidency.

Because both Democrats and Republicans exist only to win elections. Not to serve, not to push agendas, but just to win elections.

… … LOL WUT

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:13 am 
Offline
Dream Coder
Dream Coder
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2002 10:14 pm
Posts: 7459
Location: Miami, FL
I'm having flashbacks to when toast was put in charge of null.

_________________
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:47 am 
Offline
Jeeba Jabba
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2001 5:00 am
Posts: 9022
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
toastman wrote:
OneThirty8 wrote:
toastman wrote:
OneThirty8 wrote:


Soooo, being a Democrat and voting for McCain automatically makes you a racist.
Way to be bigoted OneThirty8. I'm actually ashamed of you right now.

I didn't vote for Obama either. Because he voted yes to give a $700bn blank check to Henry Paulson. Because he wants to get rid of secret ballot elections for Unions (the misnamed "Employee Free Choice Act"). Because he is a collection of sound bites in a suit who is for the same old policies as all big party politicians.


Soooo, finding that picture funny makes me a bigot. You do still understand how humor works, right? Sometimes, you make an over-the-top statement to make a point. For example, saying that Democrats for McCain are all automatically racist is obviously over the top. I'm sure that at least two or three of those five people actually had other reasons for supporting McCain (horny men who think Palin is attractive suggested to me that I was an idiot for supporting a ticket with two dudes on it), but most Democrats would have been hard-pressed to find a good reason to vote for McCain.


On some level, yes it does. There is nothing inherently funny in calling someone a racist for no reason (or the wrong reason). The only point it makes is that the person who made the image is willing to make wild accusations to vilify someone they don't know. It's not over the top, it's just meaningless. There's no commentary there. They haven't found anything to actually comment on. They just figured this guy is a Democrat, he should vote party ticket, but he's voting for McCain, McCain is white, Obama is black, he must be racist, because only racists won't vote for Obama.

Now while most of those statements are true, but the last is pure, biased conjecture. It's as racist a thought as not voting for Obama based on race. It's a very subtle form of racism that quells all meaningful discussion as we will soon be unable to criticize anyone who also happens to be a minority.

The only humor I see in that picture is the humor in someone being so blinded by their loyalty that they kneejerk label people based on a political choice.


Darc, I voted for Nader. At least he has demonstrably done stuff to better the lives of the American public. He was on the same side I was on most issues. I felt he genuinely wanted the presidency to do good for the nation rather than to have the presidency.

Because both Democrats and Republicans exist only to win elections. Not to serve, not to push agendas, but just to win elections.



it was a simple joke. you have too much time on your hands.

_________________
Image
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:35 pm 
Offline
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2001 2:08 am
Posts: 4933
Location: Houma
Jeeba Jabba wrote:
it was a simple joke. you have too much time on your hands.


It was simple. It wasn't a joke.
I was just calling out bullshit for what it was.

_________________
No signature.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group