white history month

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Roofus »

GoldbergWWE wrote: Well according to the papers and some news programs, the World Wars specifically anything to do with Japan, is no longer being taught in Asian Dominant schools because in japan the War never happened. Japan never attacked anyone, and when the kids of the parents who immigrated from Japan came home and told the parents that japan bombed Pearl Harbour, the parents went into shock and pulled thier kids from school because they were teaching lies. Believe it?

-G
:rofl: And I thought Political Correctness was bad here.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Roofus wrote:
GoldbergWWE wrote: Well according to the papers and some news programs, the World Wars specifically anything to do with Japan, is no longer being taught in Asian Dominant schools because in japan the War never happened. Japan never attacked anyone, and when the kids of the parents who immigrated from Japan came home and told the parents that japan bombed Pearl Harbour, the parents went into shock and pulled thier kids from school because they were teaching lies. Believe it?

-G
:rofl: And I thought Political Correctness was bad here.
Political Correctness is the wrong term for that here. I'm not sure what to call it. Most Japanese people I've known (in Japan and out of it, young and old) know what really happened though (I did know one who tried to justify what Japan did though, come to think of it), I suspect that last bit about them going into shock blah blah blah is more an urban legend then reality.
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

Why don't they teach the world wars in Australia?

In America it's race specific. The people in America don't have deep, deep roots, so we have to teach our own culture based on race and region in the US for us to have our own culture. That's just the way it is, things will never be the same.
I'm just going to ignore your posts for now, since I know which town your from, and why your beliefs are so.Richard Arington, for example, a man that walked into the mayor poor, and left with 4 limos..stole millions from the state, and when he was found out, the first thing he said was racism..

Secondly, the rest of the months are world history months.You learn about man's beginnings, then migration to europe, you study europe's history, then you move on to to south america.Then you go from south america to africa, then to asia.Then you get the little bit of australian history, then you get the whole independance thing.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

EvilN wrote:
Why don't they teach the world wars in Australia?

In America it's race specific. The people in America don't have deep, deep roots, so we have to teach our own culture based on race and region in the US for us to have our own culture. That's just the way it is, things will never be the same.
I'm just going to ignore your posts for now, since I know which town your from, and why your beliefs are so.Richard Arington, for example, a man that walked into the mayor poor, and left with 4 limos..stole millions from the state, and when he was found out, the first thing he said was racism..

Secondly, the rest of the months are world history months.You learn about man's beginnings, then migration to europe, you study europe's history, then you move on to to south america.Then you go from south america to africa, then to asia.Then you get the little bit of australian history, then you get the whole independance thing.
Well, since you're ignoring my posts from now on, let me talk about you to your face, but you'll never know. You're fat. Lose weight over it.

Secondly, the rest of the months are world history, but mainly white history. We learn about man's beginning, then migration to Europe, we study Europe's history, then we move on how the white people took over land in South America, then how they went to Africa to get slaves, then how the white man slaughter then Indians. That's white history. We didn't learn about any certain tribes, I don't know anything about Africa from our school except that that's where the slaves came from. That's the only thing they tell me about it. Only thing I know about Asia from my school is that's where white people went to trade for exotic items, and that's where the white man pushed opium on the people, even after the Chinese government asked them to stop. Then I later learned that Commodore Perry went to Japan with warships to "open" trade with Japan. I don't think we learn anything about Australia. Then we get the whole Independence thing on how white people wanted to get away from the smelly white people. We don't really learn anything about the accomplishments of other cultures. So, don't tell me "world history."

Secondly, I know which town your from, so don't think that some how has me shook, especially you're fat ass. I bet you can't even leave your house because you can't get through the door, fat boy. You're just a fat kid. Sorry sorry if I hurt your feelings fatty, fat, fatty. Hey Wagh, he's just a fat kid! Aren't ya fatty? Just a big ol' fat kid. Here's some chocolate fatso.Image
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

TreyDay wrote:
Secondly, I know which town your from, so don't think that some how has me shook, especially you're fat ass. I bet you can't even leave your house because you can't get through the door, fat boy. You're just a fat kid. Sorry sorry if I hurt your feelings fatty, fat, fatty. Hey Wagh, he's just a fat kid! Aren't ya fatty? Just a big ol' fat kid. Here's some chocolate fatso.Image
way to turn thediscussion into a school yard argument :roll:
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Lunchbox wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
way to turn thediscussion into a school yard argument :roll:
It's my thread, I can do what I want. If you don't like it, don't respond. If a mod or admin (the people that matter) doesn't like it, then they can close it. I've said what I had to say. I've heard what others had to say. I was only saying facts; EvilN is fat. Are you trying to dispute that?
-Mike Jones

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Roofus

Post by Roofus »

Quit being a dick, Trey.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Roofus wrote:Quit being a dick, Trey.
Quit being a dick to who? EvilN or lunchbox? Both of them deserved it either way.
-Mike Jones

Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

TreyDay wrote:
Quit being a dick to who? EvilN or lunchbox? Both of them deserved it either way.
lolz @ fat people, I don't see why they get pissed when they are called fat it is their own damn fault
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

Sickliquid86 wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
lolz @ fat people, I don't see why they get pissed when they are called fat it is their own damn fault
which is indeed why they are ashamed. Just like you are of your small penis.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Random_Troll wrote:
Sickliquid86 wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
which is indeed why they are ashamed. Just like you are of your small penis.
Swish!
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

how the white people took over land in South America,
-----Hispanic History

then how they went to Africa to get slaves
------------------You DO realise the majority of slave traders were black, right? and the slaves were prisoners of war?

then how the white man slaughter then Indians
----- fair enough.more was done to the indians than to the blacks.

That's white history.
---------------------*That's european history.

We didn't learn about any certain tribes, I don't know anything about Africa from our school except that that's where the slaves came from.
-----Egypt? Syria? the sudaneese?

That's the only thing they tell me about it.
-----Look again.

Only thing I know about Asia from my school is that's where white people went to trade for exotic items, and that's where the white man pushed opium on the people, even after the Chinese government asked them to stop.
------Asian History follows Australian History.

Then I later learned that Commodore Perry went to Japan with warships to "open" trade with Japan.
------------------------So, you going into a strange land, where people are supposed to have LOTS of weapons, and you bringing your own protection is bad?

I don't think we learn anything about Australia.
-------After American History.

Then we get the whole Independence thing on how white people wanted to get away from the smelly white people.
---------Don't you mean how the PEOPLE wanted a place they could be FREE to worship without persecution? Kinda like South Africa and Aparthide?

We don't really learn anything about the accomplishments of other cultures. So, don't tell me "world history."
-------------Read above.Again.

<snip uncalled for flaming/>

You put two "secondly"s.:-p
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

-----Hispanic History
----------------- No, it's white history. We learned it from the white point of view, not hispanics.

------------------You DO realise the majority of slave traders were black, right? and the slaves were prisoners of war?
----------------------You do realize that the whites also brought rum with them to get the leaders of African tribes drunk so that they would trade, right? That would be the only way to get them.

------------fair enough. but there's not enough of them together in the country to do any sweeping changes for them. When's the last time you saw a family of Indians?
That's white history.
Europeans are white people.

We didn't learn about any certain tribes, I don't know anything about Africa from our school except that that's where the slaves came from.
Those aren't tribes.

-----Look again.
--------You don't know what I'm looking at. You don't go to the same school as me. And you don't live in the same county as I, so the school budget is different.

Only thing I know about Asia from my school is that's where white people went to trade for exotic items, and that's where the white man pushed opium on the people, even after the Chinese government asked them to stop.
---------Again, different schools. Alabama is only ahead of Mississippi in school education, I believe. Then if you don't live in Jefferson County, it's really low.

Then I later learned that Commodore Perry went to Japan with warships to "open" trade with Japan.
------------------------So, you going into a strange land, where people are supposed to have LOTS of weapons, and you bringing your own protection is bad?
----------------------------You don't know what you're talking about. America already knew about Japan and had already traded a few times. Then Japan suddenly closed it's doors. Then America goes over there to "talk" about re-opening trade.

Nope, again, not here.

Then we get the whole Independence thing on how white people wanted to get away from the smelly white people.
---------Don't you mean how the PEOPLE wanted a place they could be FREE to worship without persecution? Kinda like South Africa and Aparthide?
-------------Yeah, but my point was that I white history.
We don't really learn anything about the accomplishments of other cultures. So, don't tell me "world history."
-----------------Read what above.

---------------It was called for.

You put two "secondly"s.:-p
-----------Because I can do that.
-Mike Jones

Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

[quote]
-----Hispanic History
----------------- No, it's white history. We learned it from the white point of view, not hispanics.
==========Spanish = Hispanic, thus hispanic history.

----------------------You do realize that the whites also brought rum with them to get the leaders of African tribes drunk so that they would trade, right? That would be the only way to get them.
=================Who sold it to them? The prisoners of war.How did they buy them? As labor.

------------fair enough. but there's not enough of them together in the country to do any sweeping changes for them. When's the last time you saw a family of Indians?
That's white history.
===================Go to a reservation.That's American history.Also what sweeping changes? Like paying blacks for slave labor? Did YOU work in the fields for 10+ hours a day?

================*Europeans are white people and hispanic people.

Those aren't tribes.
=================They are peoples, and they are African.

-----Look again.
--------You don't know what I'm looking at. You don't go to the same school as me. And you don't live in the same county as I, so the school budget is different.
=========You live in Jefferson, I live in Jefferson.This isn't about school-specific education, its about U.S education.

---------Again, different schools. Alabama is only ahead of Mississippi in school education, I believe. Then if you don't live in Jefferson County, it's really low.
======================American systems, there's a general order they go in.

----------------------------You don't know what you're talking about. America already knew about Japan and had already traded a few times. Then Japan suddenly closed it's doors. Then America goes over there to "talk" about re-opening trade.
======================Japan was kicking our asses until we played dirty and dropped the atomic bomb.

Nope, again, not here.
==============Yup, again, general order.

=================You keep refering to Eueropean and American Histories as white history.

=================For me pointing out that in Jefferson, you can get millions by just yelling "racism"?

Next time, lets use quotes, okay?
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

TreyDay wrote:how the white people took over land in South America,
-----Hispanic History
no it's not. It's spanish history. Dunno bout you but even in the south they explain it from the hispanic point of view. Maybe you should have listened in class instead of ignoring the white instructor!!
TreyDay wrote: then how they went to Africa to get slaves

yes.. yes they did. Reason being they loved the firewater.
TreyDay wrote: then how the white man slaughter then Indians
few months ago.. nice people natives are.. some anyways.
TreyDay wrote: That's white history.
yes.. yes they are.
TreyDay wrote: We didn't learn about any certain tribes, I don't know anything about Africa from our school except that that's where the slaves came from.
Those aren't tribes.
sounds like someone wasn't paying attention in class.
TreyDay wrote:That's the only thing they tell me about it.
-----Look again.
--------You don't know what I'm looking at. You don't go to the same school as me. And you don't live in the same county as I, so the school budget is different..
the internet is here for a reason.
TreyDay wrote: Only thing I know about Asia from my school is that's where white people went to trade for exotic items, and that's where the white man pushed opium on the people, even after the Chinese government asked them to stop.
Again with the internet.
TreyDay wrote: Then I later learned that Commodore Perry went to Japan with warships to "open" trade with Japan.
----------------------------You don't know what you're talking about. America already knew about Japan and had already traded a few times. Then Japan suddenly closed it's doors. Then America goes over there to "talk" about re-opening trade..
You seem to know a lot about history for an underfunded school. And no they didn't If you understood japanese history which you'll obiviously claim this on the poor budget but even if we had traded with them we still would have to deal with a whole new person by then.
TreyDay wrote: I don't think we learn anything about Australia.
Nope, again, not here.
internet/move
TreyDay wrote: Then we get the whole Independence thing on how white people wanted to get away from the smelly white people.
internet... and wtf do you expect. You're learning americas view not other nations view.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

So, you going into a strange land, where people are supposed to have LOTS of weapons, and you bringing your own protection is bad?
...we knew they didn't have a lot of weapons. They were very 'backwards' when it came to weapons, as Japan had returned to the sword/spear as their primary weapons after the late 16th century. After Perry came, and threatened and intimidated them, and they realized they were practically defenseless from a modern army (the cannons they had defending where he landed were tiny and hundreds of years old), they quickly built a modern army and started on the path that led to their involvement in world war II.
Japan was kicking our asses until we played dirty and dropped the atomic bomb.
Where did that come from?
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
cactusjoe3
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

PEOPLE LIEK TREY DAY

Post by cactusjoe3 »

people liek you are the true reason ther is no racial equality always constantly bitching why is da white man always gots to be holdin me down fo' sheeeet.Stop clownin me
MAN your bitching abotu black history month of febuary MAN ITS OCTOBER D**N get your stuff straight man.
people like you think the world owes them a favor cause yous peoples was slaves . keep in mind keyword here being was . man you aint never picked a corn field or a cotton feild in your life so dont bitch you got it nice how a days. and ive seen you on here tlakin abotu how ya mom on welfare for the last 3 years man. thats not somethin to be proud of i am a network admin at a hospital i pay taxes so y0 ass can eat . get a job stop livin off the system . yes is she can walk and she can talk she can work i dont give a damn if i get flamed for this cause its my ass out of my taxes that are payin to put food up on ya table man. and as for the reparations ha you wasnt a slave there for you deserve 2 things
jack
and s**t..
i knwo your gonan be all hes the evil blu eyed devil see he da racist .
lets get 2 things straight im half mexican and half italian so im minority and i really dont give 2 craps abotu what happens as long as oyu work hard and you listen in school and learn the truth then you are gonan be ok . but bitching dont get you no where so stop it cause your realyl starting to piss me off.
i got a word for people liek oyu but i aint gonan use it caue people will get the wrong impression of me .
thank you for your time.

ps- black slave traders hmm sounds to me if ya need ot be pissed be pissed at ya ancestors because they was alcoholics (not much diffrent thanurban cultrue today Hmmm)

pps-i got a book on japanese history according to them the war happened they admitted they attacked us first and to them they were winning till we dropped the bombs ya dumb mug

people need to be edumacated i swear
~cactus~
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

i suport publik edukashun,
A few fries short of a happy meal.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

-----Hispanic History
==========Spanish = Hispanic, thus hispanic history.
==============But it's also white history

=================Who sold it to them? The prisoners of war.How did they buy them? As labor.
Who sold what to them? What about the pows? Buy what? Labor?

That's white history.
===================Go to a reservation.That's American history.Also what sweeping changes? Like paying blacks for slave labor? Did YOU work in the fields for 10+ hours a day?
I don't live on a reservation or close to one. I meant when's the last time you seen a native American family in public, like at the mall.

================*Europeans are white people and hispanic people.
==================But that event in history was white people, not hispanics

Those aren't tribes.
=================They are peoples, and they are African.
I guess this is the America tribe, right

-----Look again.
=========You live in Jefferson, I live in Jefferson.This isn't about school-specific education, its about U.S education.
Okay, you don't know where I live because I don't live in Jefferson County or Jefferson City.

======================American systems, there's a general order they go in.
==========================Nope, it's by state budget and then county.

======================Japan was kicking our asses until we played dirty and dropped the atomic bomb.
=======================Commodore Perry went there in like 1853. Almost 100 years before WW2. What are you talking about?

Nope, again, not here.
==============Yup, again, general order.
==============Nope, different school system. The only foreign language my school offers is Spanish. I'm sure most Jefferson COunty schools offer at least two other languages.

=================You keep refering to Eueropean and American Histories as white history.
=================They are.

=================For me pointing out that in Jefferson, you can get millions by just yelling "racism"?
=================I have no idea who that guy was, and I don't live in Jefferson.

Next time, lets use quotes, okay?
Well, if you had used quotes instead of "----------" I would have used quotes to. I tried at first, but it was getting jumbled up.
cactusjoe3 wrote: ps- black slave traders hmm sounds to me if ya need ot be pissed be pissed at ya ancestors because they was alcoholics (not much diffrent thanurban cultrue today Hmmm)

pps-i got a book on japanese history according to them the war happened they admitted they attacked us first and to them they were winning till we dropped the bombs ya dumb mug

people need to be edumacated i swear
~cactus~
Okay, forget the rest of your arguements. let's stay with the stereotypes.

Mexicans are lazy and are tearing down the country faster than the black people who have been here for a lot longer. You guys come here and don't learn the language. You expect us to adapt to you. You came to our place of settlement, you should learn our culture. You cause crime and, frankly, since your people have became the largest minority, about a year or two ago, the country has fallen even further. It's your fault. Even though your people is now the largest minority, I can not name 20 famous hispanics, that's if you exclude baseball. Your people have accomplished nothing for America because you're lazy and refuse to do anything better than minimum wage jobs. You left your wasteland of a country, came to America and are being a catalyst for the America to becoming the same wasteland. If everywhere you go turns to crap... Guess what... it's you! You guys let the black people go through the struggle of getting equality, then migrate by the thousands once we cleared the way. Mexicans are lazy and dirty. You're the problem with America.
-Mike Jones

TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Re: PEOPLE LIEK TREY DAY

Post by TreyDay »

cactusjoe3 wrote:people liek you are the true reason ther is no racial equality always constantly bitching why is da white man always gots to be holdin me down fo' sheeeet.Stop clownin me
MAN your bitching abotu black history month of febuary MAN ITS OCTOBER D**N get your stuff straight man.
people like you think the world owes them a favor cause yous peoples was slaves . keep in mind keyword here being was . man you aint never picked a corn field or a cotton feild in your life so dont bitch you got it nice how a days. and ive seen you on here tlakin abotu how ya mom on welfare for the last 3 years man. thats not somethin to be proud of i am a network admin at a hospital i pay taxes so y0 ass can eat . get a job stop livin off the system . yes is she can walk and she can talk she can work i dont give a damn if i get flamed for this cause its my ass out of my taxes that are payin to put food up on ya table man. and as for the reparations ha you wasnt a slave there for you deserve 2 things
jack
and s**t..
i knwo your gonan be all hes the evil blu eyed devil see he da racist .
lets get 2 things straight im half mexican and half italian so im minority and i really dont give 2 craps abotu what happens as long as oyu work hard and you listen in school and learn the truth then you are gonan be ok . but bitching dont get you no where so stop it cause your realyl starting to piss me off.
i got a word for people liek oyu but i aint gonan use it caue people will get the wrong impression of me .
thank you for your time.
Okay, I went back to the rest of the arguement.
and ive seen you on here tlakin abotu how ya mom on welfare for the last 3 years man. thats not somethin to be proud of i am a network admin at a hospital i pay taxes so y0 ass can eat .
No, you haven't. Show me where I said that. Nobody is talking about reperations, so what exactly are you pulling that arguement from?
I've got a word for people like you, and I am going to say it... dumbass. Learn to spell at least half your words right. Get some hooked-on-phonics then come back to argue. Maybe then you'll be able to make a valid point, without making up lies about other people being on welfare.
-Mike Jones