Anime: Naruto

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Re: Anime: Naruto

Post by not just souLLy now »

That's all very interesting but did you ever sort out your modem drivers for Bit torrent, there's been zero closure on this
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Eviltaco64X »

So much filler. Too much filler.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

not just souLLy now wrote:That's all very interesting but did you ever sort out your modem drivers for Bit torrent, there's been zero closure on this
I sorted your mum out.
Eviltaco64X wrote:So much filler. Too much filler.
Yeah. It's why I never properly kept up with it. They're not all bad though. It's more frustrating than anything when you're in the middle of a great arc then get a month of filler randomly thrown in.
Eviltaco64X
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Eviltaco64X »

Specially Cork wrote:
Eviltaco64X wrote:So much filler. Too much filler.
Yeah. It's why I never properly kept up with it. They're not all bad though. It's more frustrating than anything when you're in the middle of a great arc then get a month of filler randomly thrown in.
I gave up during a really long stretch of filler about halfway through the original run.

The fanbase has been condensing it and making a Naruto "Kai" of sorts. Maybe they'll do it for Shippuden, too.