Spidey games with game collection or spidey collection?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
radgegames
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Spidey games with game collection or spidey collection?

Post by radgegames »

I am a HUGE Spider-Man fan an I collect a ton of memorabilia and comic books. My Spidey collection resides in my living room while my game collection is upstairs. Currently, I have some of the Spider-Man games I own downstairs and some upstairs. I can't decide which collection they belong in. Then we get deeper into the fact that I have games like the collectors edition of Ultimate Spider-Man for ps2 which comes with a collectible comic book inside, which clearly comic books belong downstairs with the comics. I know this is completeley random and over the top but if anyone else out there has OCD and can imagine my sorrow I'd just like to get your opinions on what you would do. I've pretty much decided at this point that I'm going to either take all of them upstairs or bring all the rest of the games down here I just can't decide which one makes more sense