Ayyyyy

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ayyyyy

Post by stagg »

lmao
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Re: Ayyyyy

Post by |darc| »

Agh! He's back! Run!
It's thinking...
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

OH EM GEE
Specially Cork wrote:
Mr. Jeeba wrote:stagg will learn when he has to pay bills someday
Stag'll be the guy who has everything in the world and lives the life of a millionaire...then he'll be the guy having his house broken into by the repo men when his 20 credit cards are all maxed out.
I wrote this 11 years ago. Was I right?
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by stagg »

Specially Cork wrote:OH EM GEE
Specially Cork wrote:
Stag'll be the guy who has everything in the world and lives the life of a millionaire...then he'll be the guy having his house broken into by the repo men when his 20 credit cards are all maxed out.
I spent ages 21-22 drinking a lot after some family issues, moved out, dropped out of college at 22 (was going for pre-elementary education), met my girlfriend as of now we've been dating for 3.5 years (http://i.imgur.com/ELFG1uo.jpg), had a few thousand in debt that went into collections, credit score dropped to sub 500, started working a lot, progressed my career, 26 now and just got my first house with my girlfriend a few months ago, 20% down and 3% interest rate! Credit score as of this month is just below 720, life is and has been on the upwards rebound for a couple years now. Haven't ever lived like a millionaire though...but aside from that yeah pretty spot on.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Glad to see life is on the up for you Mr. Stagg
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

stagg wrote:
Specially Cork wrote:
I spent ages 21-22 drinking a lot after some family issues, moved out, dropped out of college at 22 (was going for pre-elementary education), met my girlfriend as of now we've been dating for 3.5 years (http://i.imgur.com/ELFG1uo.jpg), had a few thousand in debt that went into collections, credit score dropped to sub 500, started working a lot, progressed my career, 26 now and just got my first house with my girlfriend a few months ago, 20% down and 3% interest rate! Credit score as of this month is just below 720, life is and has been on the upwards rebound for a couple years now. Haven't ever lived like a millionaire though...but aside from that yeah pretty spot on.

You are beautiful. Congratulations... on the house, but mostly on how beautiful you grew up to be.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
I.M. Weasel
Iron Muskateer Weasel

Post by I.M. Weasel »

stagg wrote:
Specially Cork wrote:
that picture is hilarious. shes so happy about you! I can just hear the EEEEEE noise whistling through her teeth.

Also, where is your avatar punk?
:arrow: http://tofuheavyindustries.com
Mac Dream Tool / Mac Dream Tool Services (released Sept. 2019)
Creator of Various awesome Video Games

"You don't have to be forgiven. Clint Eastwood taught us that."