What happened to Storm-Studios.net?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
MethodGit
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Been thanked: 0

What happened to Storm-Studios.net?

Post by MethodGit »

It seems to act more like a DC-unrelated company site now. OneThirty8's content seems to be all gone too.

Am I misunderstanding something here?
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What happened to Storm-Studios.net?

Post by OneThirty8 »

No, you're not misunderstanding. It seems that Will Sams decided to use the domain for something new. I haven't heard from Will, although it's possible he attempted to contact me through an old email address. If you're looking for my content from that site, my Wolf3D port should be available in the Games section at DCEmulation, and VC/DC is available through the Apps section here as well. I had my SDL rendering code for Yeti3D on that site as well, but it's not really lost since it was the starting point for my PVR-rendered DC port and still compiled last time I worked on it. Anything else that I've done (I can't think of much that's important) isn't really available at the moment.