Help with burning nrg style file on bootdreams.

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
fujitvrj
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Help with burning nrg style file on bootdreams.

Post by fujitvrj »

Sorry if this has been asked a million different times by a million different people, but I have been trying to solve this particular problem for basically the entire day. I don't know computer terminology very well, so please bear with me.

When I try using Bootdreams to burn a self booting copy of De la Jet set radio repack, I can't seem to get it to work. All of the online tutorials dealing with bootdreams only mention how to work with cdi files, and the file I am working with is an nrg file. I keep getting an error message that reads "ScanBinary- mod bin checker 55 file already open" whenever I try converting the file to a cdi file with the disc juggler tab.

I have no idea what I am doing and I desperately need help. Someone please help me to end my frustration. Thank you for your time.
Stryfe
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Re: Help with burning nrg style file on bootdreams.

Post by Stryfe »

Bootdreams creates, or burns images. It doesn't convert one image type to another, so no nrg to cdi.

That's all I'll give ya, considering the discussion of warez will probably get this topic locked, or deleted.
ImageImageImageImage
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Re: Help with burning nrg style file on bootdreams.

Post by OneThirty8 »

Stryfe wrote:the discussion of warez will probably get this topic locked, or deleted.
I'll go with locked.