DVD burner question...invalid block adress error...

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Aggro_video
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DVD burner question...invalid block adress error...

Post by Aggro_video »

I jsut got a new computer, I have a movie business selling out of print and hard to find horror/sci-fi movies on ebay....now my other computer when i installed roxio easy media creator 7.5, it copied dvd to dvd perfectly, my new computer is saying invalid block adress illegal operation...now im copying burned dvds, and had it working on the otherr pc, but i need it to work on this one since im selling the other one.

Any help is appreciated, i duno if theres some configuration i need to set up, or a driver update or what, thanks in advance.

Oh yea, has dreamsnes been updated int he past 2 years since i ve been on here? haha.
Fuck the troops/for all they stand/ One nation with a gun in my hand/Sights pointed at bushes head/ One bullet hell be dead/No man is invicinbile/No nation indestructible/America is gearing up for the final fall/Lets break down the capitalist wall.
LyingWake
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by LyingWake »

I don't have much experiance with burning DVD thus-far, but it sounds like you are trying to copy a DVD that is copy-protected or you are using a tool that does not support your DVD media format.
Aggro_video
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Aggro_video »

nah, it is a non copy protected dvd, I made it on my transfer unit from a VHS.
I figured it out though, after 6 hopurs talking to gateway, what fucks.
Customer service there blows.
Fuck the troops/for all they stand/ One nation with a gun in my hand/Sights pointed at bushes head/ One bullet hell be dead/No man is invicinbile/No nation indestructible/America is gearing up for the final fall/Lets break down the capitalist wall.
LyingWake
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by LyingWake »

So...? What was it?
Kammesennin
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Kammesennin »

yeah, it'd be nice to post the solution incase someone else runs into the problem... that way they don't have to sit through useless gateway support (i hate those bastards with a passion for what they did to my media center...)