Has anyone been able to get Neo4All working under nullDC?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
MethodGit
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Been thanked: 0

Has anyone been able to get Neo4All working under nullDC?

Post by MethodGit »

I'm currently without a working DC at the moment but I'm continuing to make a few discs for myself for the time being. I made a Neo4All standalone CD with Twinkle Star Sprites on it and I wanted to check if I had positioned all the CDDA tracks in the correct spots, so I ripped it back to a CDI with DJ for use under nullDC. nullDC doesn't seem to want to play ball though - 1.0.4 r50 will shut down the kernel after the Sega screen, and 1.0.3 will at least load the logo and loading bar screen but then keel over with a million messages in the console window when it gets round to attempting to start the actual game.

Is there a way to get it working, or will I simply have to wait until my spare DC comes along in the post?
Matt MC
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Has anyone been able to get Neo4All working under nullDC?

Post by Matt MC »

Sorry to say but didnt work for me neither.