need help burning SNES games

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
insanemonkey
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

need help burning SNES games

Post by insanemonkey »

ok so disc juggler and nero dont work for me for one reason or another, i burned the dreamsnes image with adaptec easy cd creator fine, it boots up, but when i try burning games my dc reads it as an audio cd, help please. answer here or IM me at insanemonkey318
Tails Prower
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Tails Prower »

Umm....DreamSNES works with easy cd creator?
404NotFound wrote: hey mrinsulto or whatever your name is, for the last time
A DREAMCAST IS NOT A PLAYSTATION2!!!
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Just score a copy of self boot buddy from the needed files section and get the new release of dreamsnes. Get the ini tool pack while your at it. Follow the directions (unzip self boot buddy, and extract the ini toolkit to a folder in that directory). Run self boot buddy, select the self boot buddy option at the load menu. An open menu will appear, find the one for dreamsnes .94 It takes your through the process. First you'll do your scanbus, to get your scisi id, then blah blah, it's really simple and it will allow you to put your roms in a roms folder on the dreamsnes cd, so no more roms cds.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Oh and two more things. First, DO NOT USE easy cd creator with dreamcast stuff, i haven't seen five but 4 sucked at this stuff, so i'd just stick to programs like cd record and self boot buddy (essentially a gui for cdrecord), and i say this having had shitty luck with images and rom discs and being motivated to switch discs and waste cdrs.

And ness shady, I want you to play dreamsnes with gundam endless duel. while it plays the average game pretty close to normal with sound, it plays this game so slow that (insert favorite ps/ps2/n64/xbox joke here)
when you have the sound on. WIth the sound off it works fine. YOur point is valid tho, dreamsnes is a pretty good emu for the dc.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.