Please Help. DreamSNES problems

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
raieyon
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Please Help. DreamSNES problems

Post by raieyon »

Hi,

I have been through every tutorial and every forum page I can find but I can not get dreamsnes to work. I am running Windows 7 so I don't know if that may be the problem. I have had no problems using disc juggler 6 to burn dreamcast ISOs but I can not wrap my head around all the steps and all the different programs and downloads that everyone tells you to use. Could someone give me a step by step of how they go dreamsnes to work through windows 7?
Christuserloeser

Re: Please Help. DreamSNES problems

Post by Christuserloeser »

Creating your own image or burning an existing image ?

For creating your own image I definitely recommend BootDreams (although I have to admit I am not 100% sure if it even works in Windows 7. It should work in the 32-bit version at least.).
Insane homebrew collector.
raieyon
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Please Help. DreamSNES problems

Post by raieyon »

I was looking to create my own image, I was trying to use a program that came with a .pike file extension but I guess windows 7 will not handle it. I will try bootdreams and see what happens. Thanks for taking the time to reply :-).