DCPlaya 2.0 help!?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Anthony817
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

DCPlaya 2.0 help!?

Post by Anthony817 »

Ok guys, so I have FINALLY started using DCplaya from Dreamshell, and I have been pulling my hair out!

After figuring out how to add songs to the playlist, I am having problem actually getting anything to play.

I know I have searched the interwebs for info documenting how to actually use the damn thing, but really I haven't found any kind of instructions on how to get files to play.

I know many of you other sd card users have used it and know what the hell I must be doing wrong. Could somebody please create a video tutorial or write one up?

Thanks guys, I just want to get the damn system to play some Dub Step is all, is that too hard to ask? :lol: