Help with GenPlusDC, not in faqs.

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
aliplessmouth
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Help with GenPlusDC, not in faqs.

Post by aliplessmouth »

Hi guys, I've been working on setting my dreamcast up with some genesis games. I followed the instructions on the site and created my .cdi file with everything in its proper place and burned it to a disk. When I put it into my dreamcast, I get my menu with all my games listed (and god it took forever to make that text document), but nothing happens when I push start, on any of the games. Not even a flicker, just nothing. I don't understand why no game will start up and I can't find any documents that help with the problem. If someone can throw some ideas my way I'd appreciate it. Just so you know, all roms were in .zip format like I think they should have been.
Stryfe
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Help with GenPlusDC, not in faqs.

Post by Stryfe »

If you do a forum search, you're bound to have at least half a dozen threads pop up on how to properly configure GenesisPlusDC.

OR...

You could try out the latest preview release of GENS4ALL. It has a file browser, and doesn't rely on rom listing.

GENS4ALL: MegaUpload
ImageImageImageImage