*SOLD* PS2 Messiah2 PRO, and DUO 2 SE!... *SOLD*

Discuss modifications you have done or plan to do to your Dreamcast or any other hardware, or discuss devices you want to build. If your console does not work or is acting up, ask about fixing it in here.
riva16
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

*SOLD* PS2 Messiah2 PRO, and DUO 2 SE!... *SOLD*

Post by riva16 »

I have 2 mod chips for PS2 for sale... I just ordered the solderless DMS4 E.Z.I. Lite! An $80 chip! Anyway, selling my two "inferior" mod chips, Messiah2 PRO, and DUO 2 SE. $15 shipped for each chip. The first chip sold will be shipped in a static resistent bag, the other, well, it'll get there... :D I only have one spare static resistent bag... I could probably find another one though... 8-)
Kyle
Last edited by riva16 on Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why doesn't HTML work anymore on this damn forum!? God!
fishman
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by fishman »

That Duo 2 SE would be a great buy for somebody. I've heard they are pretty nice chips... it was easy to install also :wink:
riva16
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by riva16 »

I knew you'd write on this... I had to get rid of it man, even though i just bought it from you... I installed it in my last system fine and it worked, but last night it didn't work after 5 hours of screwing with it... I'm just getting the DMS4 E.Z.I. solderless mod... So much easier...
AntiPasta
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by AntiPasta »

DMS4 sadly wont work in my 2 V3's... I might be interested in one of them if shipping to Holland doesnt bump the price up to much. However, I dont know much about modchips, basically, all I need is a chip that'll work in a US V3 (yes I have a US PS2 but I live in Europe), that will allow me to boot *imports* (not interested in backups) and homebrew stuff (booting from HD/MC/USB is a bonus). Which would you recommend?
I am not really from outer space.
riva16
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by riva16 »

I can ship to Europe. the chip is NOT heavy at all, an dif it bumped the price, it would go from like $0.45 to $1.50 tops! I would recomend the Duo 2 SE. Best of the two, only problem, there's no stealth mode to remove the anti-mod code in some games. The Messiah2 PRO MIGHT have the stealth mode, but not sure. Duo 2 SE over the MEssiah2 PRO becuase of number of wires to solder. The DUO 2 SE only has 17 for your model, and the MEssiah2 PRO has 21 I think... I'll charge $18 for the chip to cover shipping to Europe just in case it is more. I'll provide the static bag and some "padding" to protect the chip during shipment. PM me...
Rattrap51
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by Rattrap51 »

Are any of these still available? if so which ones, quite possibly interested :)
riva16
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by riva16 »

Both chips have been sold. Should have did this earlier. :) Sorry everyone who reads this needing one!
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

You should add a "*SOLD*" to the topic name :)