About old posts

Discuss modifications you have done or plan to do to your Dreamcast or any other hardware, or discuss devices you want to build. If your console does not work or is acting up, ask about fixing it in here.
BobsShadow
ShadowOfBob
ShadowOfBob
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

About old posts

Post by BobsShadow »

I will be bringing back some of the more useful topics from the old forum over the thanksgiving weekend(I'll be spending it in the most damn boring and stupid state ever: Tennessee AKA Hickville) since SonicRageX decided to go on a deleting spree. If there are any specific topics you would like to have brought back please post your requests here.
Mr Spoon

Post by Mr Spoon »

Yo Bob, I think the 50/60hz thing would be good as there always seems to be loads of ppl asking how to do that :)
sjorrel
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

About old posts

Post by sjorrel »

anything valuable! especially for dc hardware modding newbies.
SurXes
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SurXes »

The painted Dreamcast topic with the pics

[has a red/black dc]
TheDumbAss
QuakeDev Mod
QuakeDev Mod

Post by TheDumbAss »

He probibly wont be able to do the "with pics" posts... unless their linked offsite since the new forums dont have a way to upload them.

The method I use to move post ignores the images anyway. He'd have to look at and edit the HTML source for each thread and still find some way to post the pics that were uploaded to the old forum.

Forgot about that or I would have mentioned it when I'd suggested moving the old topics.
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Chalavet »

I remember someone made a portable Dreamcast for their car? That would be nice to see.
emeraldsonic
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by emeraldsonic »

How about the one that let's you use console controllers on your pc it may not be dc but it was a good one