Need some help

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
shattereddrmsjd
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Need some help

Post by shattereddrmsjd »

Ok, I burnt my first Emu. and Rom disc, and was happy to find that it worked. I, however, found out that the names of the Roms were not easy to read. I want to reburn the cd, but I'm not sure how to change the names or the Roms. I was wondering if there is a way to change the name of every rom to make them easier to read on the rom list. Take into consideration that I am a n00b and that I am unfamiliar with all the lingo, so simplest terms possible would be best. Or step by step instructions would be great. Thanks
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Post by Juan »

DreamSNES 0.9.8 readme wrote:A file (ROMS.LST) can optionally be added to the same directory as the games on the CD to speed up the rom scan. The game names will then be taken from the file instead of scanning the rom header. If used, the games must be listed on separate lines with each line containing the name of the file containing the rom dump, a colon, and finally the name of the game.
The filename may not contain a colon, but all characters are legal in the games name. Files not found in ROMS.LST will be scanned as per usual. Example with two games:

smoon.smc:Sailor Moon: Ballon Fight
tetris.fig:Tetris
Read this to find out more.