How many roms can I put on a selfbootable disk?

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.

What enulator do you use the nost?

Total votes: 0
Roly
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

How many roms can I put on a selfbootable disk?

Post by Roly »

I'm using suse's selfboot toolkit and I managed to make an image file with about 500 roms. Then I started to burn the image with Disk juggler but near the end of simulating it says this:

error accessing C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Suse_Selfboot_Toolkit_v3\image

It says something like that. Since it didn't work with Disk Juggler. I tried Nero. But when it loads the image file it shows a little window with the block size and more information about the image. Then I clicked OK and a little window pops up and it says my block size is wrong.

Can anyone help me? :(
Roly
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by Roly »

Oh, for the poll its what emulator do you use the most

and why didn't the html work?
DJ Samba D
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by DJ Samba D »

The reason the HTML probably didn't work was because we all have Disable HTML in this post checked by default when we're posting, and also I firmly believe that your problem with your CD-Burning software could be either directory structure (which I doubt) or too many ROMs...

If anyone else responds to this topic then please correct me if I'm wrong!
Jeeba Jabba, On Pinoy, wrote:First, Learn how to speak english and spell. Second, Yes you have the right of Freedom of Speech, So do I. I can get pissed at you're ignorant self for saying dumber things than Miko or Great One... Now thats low