Seiken Densetsu 3

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
vigomatrix
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Seiken Densetsu 3

Post by vigomatrix »

Can anyone tell me, if there's a way to play Seiken Densetsu 3 (secret of mana 2) with full speed ?
Joestar
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Joestar »

you can try and turn sound and fullscreen off, but i don't think that will make much difference. I know how you feel, i want to play it full speed aswell :( . You can try other RPG's, like Tales of Phantasia, i think that works 100%...i think........(can someone back me up on this one?)
leboaoug
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by leboaoug »

You could play it on your computer. That works.
Everything has a fifty percent chance of happening. Either it does or it doesn't. Don't argue with it, just accept it.
Safety in Nimbus
Revenge Therapist
Revenge Therapist

Post by Safety in Nimbus »

Dreamc@st wrote: you can try and turn sound and fullscreen off, but i don't think that will make much difference. I know how you feel, i want to play it full speed aswell :( . You can try other RPG's, like Tales of Phantasia, i think that works 100%...i think........(can someone back me up on this one?)
Tales of Phantasia (which is a VERY good RPG runs at full speed with sound off, about 95% with full screen on. Also check out the following RPGS

Dragon Quest 1&2, 5,6
Romancing Saga 1-3
Vilgust
Terragami (same battle system like SoM)