please help me.. serious rom trouble

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
snaynay1
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

please help me.. serious rom trouble

Post by snaynay1 »

i have the dreamsnes running.. and i have a disk with all my roms on it. but it won't work
i have tried putting the roms in the root.. in a ROMS directory a roms directory and i put the sound folder on there.. and when i swap the disks it won't read my games.. can anyone help me please.. i have about 10 coasters lying around my room.. thanks for the info.
Tails Prower
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Tails Prower »

Did you give the DC time to read the rom disk?
404NotFound wrote: hey mrinsulto or whatever your name is, for the last time
A DREAMCAST IS NOT A PLAYSTATION2!!!
snaynay1
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by snaynay1 »

i give it a few seconds.. how long should i wait?
DuffMan
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by DuffMan »

You have to wait a little while for it to load the song that it plays, then put in your rom disk.
OOH! YA! Duffman Says a lot of things.
snaynay1
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by snaynay1 »

okay i let the song play for a while then i swaped disks. as soon as i take the disk out the song stopps.. and then when i put in the rom disk and wait nothing happens. when i hit a for the first time there is a split second click or pop that sounds like static or something.. then the rom screen just flashes real quick showing nothing. does the song have to be playing forthe roms to show up>? and is there anyway for me to get the song playing again if this is the case after i swap the disks?
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

Make sure your roms are in the correct dir. I think its /games for DreamSnes .94 and /roms for .93 but i could be wrong. Check your readme file to make sure.

[quote]>? and is there anyway for me to get the song playing again if this is the case after i swap the disks?[/quote]
The roms cd should have a sound dir containing the .mp2 from your DreamSnes boot cd.

Zac