Finally, I did a pull request on GitHub to the KallistiOS project, after 10 days of intensive work.
- Improvement of the compatibility on environments for the dc-chain script. I was mainly focused on MinGW/MSYS but finally I did a lot of test on various environments, and I wrote all the documentation related for that. Tested environments are:
- Ajustements on the examples directory, mainly on the conio/adventure sample, allowing its compilation on all environments.
- Creation of documentation, mainly for dc-chain.
- Various fixes and conditional instructions allowing compilation on all environments listed above.
I also improved a lot the build system on dcload-serial and dcload-ip projects, available in separate repositories. These projects aren't on GitHub, so I've cloned them from the official SourceForge repository. I think it should be great if these components may be installed on the official GitHub repository. These components, dcload-serial and dcload-ip will compile fine on all the environment listed above without any effort as well.
I hope my work will be accepted, feel free to discuss on it there.