Sony is damned wierd...

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
KillMeStupid
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sony is damned wierd...

Post by KillMeStupid »

CG1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by CG1 »

i dont even wann know, i h8 sony soooooooo much
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

I hate Sony as well CG :D

But why the HELL would they allow psx games on the X-Box when they were bitching about psx games on the DC???
Is the psx dying? (YES YES YES, DIE DIE DIE!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!)

*I have a back up plan just in case they don't die. I 'll take several Gatling guns to Sony HQ and destroy it all. Oh the JOY :D A true kodak moment!*

Note:No I am not a sick maniac, I know very well what I do. :)
SurXes
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SurXes »

what if the sony/nintendo add on was released whould you all still be Sony bashers?
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

[quote=SurXes]
what if the sony/nintendo add on was released whould you all still be Sony bashers?
[/quote]

No I would not (maybe yes, if the psx was still made afterward, even though it was technicly the same thing). And you forgot Phillips was also in there.
I can't beleive Sony got away with what they did to Nintendo. Then they try to put Bleem out of buisness and won (practically). What kind of crap is that?
There must have been plenty of money under many tables if you catch my drift. ;)

All emulators are legal (certain rules apply here, I will not list them), yet Sony wins the fight. It's just not right...
bo150000
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by bo150000 »

It's wierd seeing commericals for games now...

I used to guess which console, but now it's getting blurry. Some games are being sold for multiple systems.

Scary!
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Chalavet »

I find that an utter waste. Microsoft has everyone's support (3rd party). Bleem! was going to fill an incredible need because Konami wasn't doing jack for the DC, Namco only brough us 1 good game with Soul Calibur, and everyone was itching for some Squaresoft goodness.

I really think that Sony is making a big mistake. IF they were smart, they would have funded Bleem! and this Connectrix or what have you to make a ton of games on the DC. Sega would still be alive in the console business, and we would all be gripping a brand new Shenmue 2 in the U.S.

O well....just because a company has money doesn't make them smart.
Bplay36971
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by Bplay36971 »

i think this is totally fake. If they did that ps2 emultion could easily done on x-box. Besides they both want to dominate the gaming system thing
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

Umm, where does it say anywhere that it is PS2? I thought that they ment Playstation 1 games. I mean, Connectix Virtual Game Station emulates Playstation 2, not 2.
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

[quote=DeGamer]
I can't beleive Sony got away with what they did to Nintendo. Then they try to put Bleem out of buisness and won (practically). What kind of crap is that?

All emulators are legal (certain rules apply here, I will not list them), yet Sony wins the fight. It's just not right...
[/quote]

What are you talking about, Nintendo screwed Sony. Every "bad" thing that Sony has done, Nintendo have done too. They tried to kill Sega, they've taken emulator authors to court, etc., etc., so unless you're a hypocrite, you must hate Nintendo as much as you do Sony, right?

Also this stuff about VGS on the Xbox is old news, it was first mentioned at the start of the year when Sony bought Connectix.
Bobot
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Bobot »

That is pretty bizarre.

I love how people hate all over Sony. I don't understand. It's big business. Nintendo is just as bad, and Sega would be too if they had more support.
Hatecrime69
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Hatecrime69 »

it isn't weird seeing commericals for games, it's weird seeing commericals for milk and plastic :roll: I do kinda wish sony and nintendo got along and the cd drive for snes came out, the succesor to snes may of been good (i heard ff7 would require 30 n64 carts, that's why they went to sony) so nintendo could remain the domant console maker and it would be just nintendo, sega, and *gag* microsoft, the xbox would probalby die a horrible death (america can't seem to handle more than 2 different consoles well, remember turbographics 16? (Cosmic Fantansy 2 owns!)