Sonic's moved on...

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
Schnapple
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sonic's moved on...

Post by Schnapple »

Noticed this morning the Bleem! website's graphic no longer has a grieving Sonic:

http://www.bleem.com/

I wonder if Sega complained, or if Bleem just figured it was time for Sonic to move on...
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

Well how long can one blue hedgehog grieve?

He's probably just figured that they're preparing some food in the refreshments stall or something... Give him a break! He runs around all day fighting Doctor Eggman and collecting rings... he doesn't have time to visit the "Game Developers Graveyard".

I recently read an interview with the famous hog himself! Rather than supply a link, here's the interview itself in it's entirity!

-----------INT. GRAVEYARD SCENE-------------

Interviwer:"Sonic, you just visited the grave of beloved emulation company 'Bleem!'... what are your thoughts?"

Sonic:"Well, Micheal... I'm just gonna have to take it one day at a time... we all miss Bleem!... The little company that could... But we have to move on now and concentrate on the future..."

Interviewer:"Such as?... What do you have planned for the future, Sonic?"

Sonic:"Well... I'm gonna try and thwart Eggman's plans... save Amy...hang out with Tails...insult Knuckles and...just try and take it one day at a time, as I say..."

Interviewer:"Yes, indeed... What was your fondest Bleem! memory?"

Sonic:(laughs...)"Well... you know that Rand Linden came into my office and told me about the plan. I said to him 'Rand! You're crazy! It'll never work!' and he told me it would but I says to Rand: 'Okay... but Sega aint gonna support you!' and he says to me: 'fine'... True story!"

Interviewer:"And how is the family taking this?"

Sonic:"Well... I was talking to my son Eric about this... He said that he's gonna be okay but... (sighs) I don't know..."

Interviewer:"So what's next for the Bleem! team?"

Sonic:"Well... I haven't exactly talked to Rand since the break up... he's been avoiding me like the plague, so to speak..."

Tails:"Sonic, they're serving steak in the refreshments stall!"

Sonic:"They've got a refreshments stall here?!! At a graveyard?!!"

Interviewer:"Sonic, can I just ask a couple more questions...? Sonic?"

Sonic:"*&$% off, Mike! I've gotta sort out some *&$%ing sickos who think that they can serve food at a funeral like this!"

Amy:"Sonic! Language!"

Sonic:"I'm sorry, Amy... wanna go for a drink?"

Amy:"Sure... there's no where quite like a funeral to get plastered!"

Interviewer:"Sonic!"

(Sonic flips off the interviwer)

-------------SCENE ENDS----------------
Image http://www.geocities.com/vanlardo HELP! I CAN'T POST ANY MORE MESSAGES! I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES TELLING ME TO COME BACK LATER!
SurXes
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SurXes »

8) 8) 8)
~.::?urXes 6raffiX::.

"Distributor local street corner contributor"~J5
Schnapple
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Schnapple »

Yup, Van Lardo was BORED.
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

Maybe I should take this as an evaluation that I have nothing better to to late on a Thursday night...

Instead, I'd welcome anyone's critisisms of my accomplished script-writing skills....

...and yes, I'm was SO bored!!!
Image http://www.geocities.com/vanlardo HELP! I CAN'T POST ANY MORE MESSAGES! I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES TELLING ME TO COME BACK LATER!
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

I would just like to say that even though bleem is dead and all. My parents had no trouble finding me bleem!mgs, and got it for me for christmas. :lol: